• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nov 24th: SM3+4 - Good Rotomorning, I am the Rotomdex, Roto! & Enter Rowlet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Sun & Moon 3: Good Rotomorning, I am the Rotomdex, Roto!

Sun & Moon 4: Enter Rowlet! I Got a Pokémon in Alola!!

-------

Ash receives a new Pokédex from Professor Kukui. This is a revolutionary Pokédex called the "Rotomdex" which can speak human language. Ash wants to get his first Alola Pokémon right away, and heads out into the forest.

--------

http://i.imgur.com/EnGuWP3.jpg

Getting Pokémon in Alola!?
"Good Rotomorning, I am the Rotom Zukan, Roto!"
Satoshi receives a new Pokémon Zukan from the Pokémon School teacher Professor Kukui. This Rotom Zukan is a revolutionary zukan that can speak human language. Satoshi decides to go to the forest with the aim of getting his first Alola Pokémon. After encountering the Grass Quill Pokémon Mokuroh, Satoshi continues into the forest in an attempt to get it, but the forest is the habitat of a flock of the Woodpecker Pokémon Tsutsukera. The episode "Enter Mokuroh! I Got a Pokémon in Alola!!" will also air during this special.

---------

http://i.imgur.com/4rh7yag.jpg

With a new zukan in hand, Satoshi chases Pokémon unique to the Alola Region!

While attempting to get his first Pokémon, Satoshi discovers a Pokémon habitat!?
The second 1-hour special in the new series. Satoshi receives a new Pokémon Zukan from his homeroom teacher Professor Kukui. This revolutionary Pokémon Zukan that can speak human language introduces itself as the "Rotom Zukan". Satoshi went to the forest, wanting to get his first Pokémon in the Alola region, and by pure chance ran into the Grass Quill Pokémon Mokuroh. While chasing after Mokuroh, Satoshi arrives in a habitat of the Woodpecker Pokémon Tsutsukera.

Top picture blurb: The finishing touch to the Rotom Zukan was to have the Plasma Pokémon Rotom enter it. Since Satoshi is unaccustomed to the Alola region, it supports him with its abundance of information.

Right picture blurb: Having been up close with the Cuwawa that help with medical treatment, as well as other Pokémon unique to the Alola region, at the Pokémon Centers and other places, Satoshi's desire to get Pokémon is renewed.

Last edited:

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Ash receives a new Pokédex from Professor Kukui. This is a revolutionary Pokédex called the "Rotomdex" which can speak human language. Ash wants to get his first Alola Pokémon right away, and heads out into the forest.

He hasn't caught an Alolan pokémon by the THIRD episode??!?!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....

Just for the record, this hasn't happened since Hoenn..

Last edited:

Red and Blue

I'm guessing that Pokemon he wants to catch is Rowlett. Either that or that Grubbin from the previews

Xuxuba

It doesn't look like rotom dex is Oak's rotom at all like some people here were so sure it would be.

Locormus

It doesn't look like rotom dex is Oak's rotom at all like some people here were so sure it would be.

There's still a chance that Oak made the Original Rotom Dex, and this is just a remake though.. Since in the games, Oak has a place in Eterna City which is next to Eterna Forest where you can capture Rotom. Sure, Game =/= Animé, but still.. DPremakesconfirmed

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
That Rotomdex better come in handy when it needs to be. This must be where he and Pikachu encounters Bewear. I don't think he'll catch his first Pokémon on the 3rd episode. Maybe in the 4th or 5th episode. No need to rush this Ashy. :) Rotomdex must say its name at the end of its sentences. Whisu~

Locormus

That Rotomdex better come in handy when it needs to be. This must be where he and Pikachu encounters Bewear. I don't think he'll catch his first Pokémon on the 3rd episode. Maybe in the 4th or 5th episode. No need to rush this Ashy. :) Rotomdex must say its name at the end of its sentences. Whisu~

That's insane. I don't want Ash to go through four or even five episodes with just Pikachu.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic

Nah, previews shows the time he meets bewear and grubbin, he haven't the z-ring, which he's using when he receives rotomdex (The dub will call it Dexter, calling it). I'm betting on pikpek, or he actually catch nothing until rowlett shows.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
He normally catches the region bird within the first two episodes.

Would not be surprised to see TR steal Pikachu and then Pikipek save the day, lol.

Locormus

Nah, previews shows the time he meets bewear and grubbin, he haven't the z-ring, which he's using when he receives rotomdex (The dub will call it Dexter, calling it). I'm betting on pikpek, or he actually catch nothing until rowlett shows.

Does he have the Z-ring when Rowlet is sitting on his backpack?

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
I hope he catches a Rockruff if it wasn't Prof Kukui's.

Does he have the Z-ring when Rowlet is sitting on his backpack?
Yes he does.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
With Sun and Moon being so comedy driven it's not a huge shock it'll take a moment for him for get anything.

If battling is (outside of Z-moves) is not a major focus.

Or maybe I'm just talking crazy talk who knows?

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Sun/Moon's really going to make a record on how long it takes for Ash to catch something...... ugh.

WaterTypeWarrior

Sun/Moon's really going to make a record on how long it takes for Ash to catch something...... ugh.

I doubt that. Ash's first capture in Hoenn didn't happen until the fourth episode. If he's already looking to capture something here, I doubt it'll last past that point. Though, personally, I don't see a problem with Ash going a little longer than normal without a capture. It's pretty rare for us to get a few episodes with just him and Pikachu, so I kind of treasure these simple times at the start of every series. Why do they need to rush Ash's captures anyway?

Last edited:

kaitlynbrannan

shiny hunter <3
i wonder why sm4 wasnt named ??

Red and Blue

Even if he doesn't get anything for the first few episodes, the new opening will definetly spoil what Pokemon he will eventually get

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
it took 4 episodes for ash to catch his first pokemon in ag......seriously this is one of the dumbest things to complain about.

lol, no it's not. Ash is the main focus of the series. He needs something new and not just Pikachu

Status
Not open for further replies.