• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nov 24th: SM3+4 - Good Rotomorning, I am the Rotomdex, Roto! & Enter Rowlet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supersonicbro

And here come team rocket to ruining the fun.

Uhhh have you been missing every promo that shows team rocket in a forest with bewear and mimikyu? This wasn't surprising at all. This will probably be the episode they catch them. Hence why mimikyu was battling pikachu.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Makes you wonder whats so special about Wobbufet? Meowth I understand as he's TR's equivalent to Pikachu, but Wobbufet?

Wobbufett's the most popular Pokemon they own. It's practically the fourth member of the group
I do wish they'd just let other Pokemon stay too.... or let Team Rocket capture more than just one new Pokemon each.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!

Abareru-kun is one of the folks from Pokenchi, isn't he? And what the heck is an "Anime Cheerleading Chief?" Is that a character within the episodes themselves or is that referring to a segment outside of the episodes?

So, it appears this is going to be Team Rocket's Alola debut. I hope Ash enjoyed the peace and quiet of the previous two episodes, because here come his stalkers! Giovanni's presence makes me wonder if Team Rocket will be sent to Alola on a mission. After their "success" at taking down Team Flare, maybe Giovanni decides to send them on a mission to infiltrate and/or take down Team Skull. That should be fun to watch them bungle.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Makes you wonder whats so special about Wobbufet? Meowth I understand as he's TR's equivalent to Pikachu, but Wobbufet?

Meowth is pretty much a member of the Team Rocket trio. He is not a Pokemon under the ownership of a trio member like Wobbuffet is.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Didn't they have a contest after bw to see which of the members was the most popular? I remember wobbuffet winning that one.

They had a poll after the end of the Project Tempest arc about which old Rocketmon people wanted to return, the options being Sonansu, Manene and Dokucale. Sonansu won.

The decision to bring it back for XY likely took the poll results into account.

Abareru-kun is one of the folks from Pokenchi, isn't he?

Yes (and he was also a regular co-host on Get TV). Last episode ended with him thanking Rica for her moving performance of the opening theme, then cryptically declaring he was going to "hype up the anime as well" and that he was going to "be in the anime" before leaving the house, leaving the rest of the cast wondering what he meant by that.

Last edited:

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
Yes (and he was also a regular co-host on Get TV). Last episode ended with him thanking Rica for her moving performance of the opening theme, then cryptically declaring he was going to "hype up the anime as well" and that he was going to "be in the anime" before leaving the house, leaving the rest of the cast wondering what he meant by that.

Ah, I see. Thank you for responding, Dephender. So, then, it's unknown whether his role is within the show proper (as in, he is voicing an actual character) or in one of the segments that goes along with the episodes, like these PokéProblems or PokéQuizzes? I haven't really seen Abareru-kun "in action," so to speak (since I've only ever managed to catch snippets of Pokénchi), but he IS a comedian, so at least he fits right in with the slapstick comedy of the SM series. It'll be interesting to see what his role is.

Supersonicbro

They had a poll after the end of the Project Tempest arc about which old Rocketmon people wanted to return, the options being Sonansu, Manene and Dokucale. Sonansu won.

The decision to bring it back for XY likely took the poll results into account.

I thought that was the case, I just didn't want to assume they flat out asked which one people wanted to come back. But yeah I agree on that probably took into account in their decision.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Ah, I see. Thank you for responding, Dephender. So, then, it's unknown whether his role is within the show proper (as in, he is voicing an actual character) or in one of the segments that goes along with the episodes, like these PokéProblems or PokéQuizzes? I haven't really seen Abareru-kun "in action," so to speak (since I've only ever managed to catch snippets of Pokénchi), but he IS a comedian, so at least he fits right in with the slapstick comedy of the SM series. It'll be interesting to see what his role is.

My guess is that he'll be hosting whatever post-credit segment that's taking the place of PokeTV. His role is "Anime Cheerleading Chief", which doesn't exactly sound like a character that'll actually be in the show itself.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Rowlet hugging Ash is so cute!!! X3 And Pikachu got up immediately after being carried by Rowlet. He still has a lot of fight in him! Hope this means Ash catches the grass starter and not the regional bird for once.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Wow, Jessie's face is like nightmare fuel and why did Pikachu use Thunderbolt on Rotom Pokedex? Also, I'm curious as to why Litten was shown in the preview.

Irina

ready for Gen 8
Looks like Ash will get Rowlet then. NICE!
Mallow coming with him on his quest to catch a Pokémon in Alola. That's nice.

Also, i don't think Ash will get Mimikyu. Looks like this Pokémon is gonna be a rival for Pikachu.
Maybe TRio will get it?

Status
Not open for further replies.