• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nov 3rd: XY&Z Special - The Legend of XYZ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Yeah at this point it feels kinda pointless, and to be honest, a waste of time and money.

Agreed. I'd rather see a special of Serena meeting Iris here instead.

Red and Blue

If they want to make this episode relevant to SM, they could hint at Perfect Zygarde's possible connection with Solagleo and Lunalaa

DS0308

<--- Actually me
My wish list for this episode:

- One last MARVELLOUS from Professor Sycamore

That's about it really.

mystic9899

Pokemon fan
please show alexa's gogoat once more. she said it was her first and most reliable pokemon in best wishes, but we haven't seen it once in xy.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
If they want to make this episode relevant to SM, they could hint at Perfect Zygarde's possible connection with Solagleo and Lunalaa

I don't think Zygarde needs more of a push since XYZ was essentially all about it. I guess I wouldn't mind too much if this special ties into SM somehow however. For right now tho, this seems more like a way to showcase Xerneas and Yveltal as a final goodbye to Kalos' legends. :3

UltimateNinja

Praying for the holy relics
Agreed. I'd rather see a special of Serena meeting Iris here instead.

I rather want Serena to be the only protagonist in her special without Iris robbing her some spotlight. With the whole contest thing Serena mentioned in the last couple of episodes, I am rather looking to something like Serena meeting Lisia and her introducing Serena contests like in OR/AS.

Iris had her own episode without sharing screentime with some other protagonists and it's Serena's turn now. Iris still could appear in SM though.

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
They've never made a special to wrap-up a region before, it's nice, they put a lot of care into the Kalos region. I'm looking forward to seeing the story of Kalos in the past, the characters mirror the XY group a little too much though, I hope it's a love story that ends with kiss haha... ^^;

Too much care IMO. Kalos was detailed so well already, so I don't see the need for a special that'll just shove Kalos down our throats some more.

LOL! Honestly, though, if they put so much care into it, wouldn't Ash have won the League and they have not upset so many of the fans, though? Also, they would've kept Serena going to Alola with Ash if they cared that much about many of the fans' feelings, too, just saying (I personally don't care one way or the other, but still).

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Too much care IMO. Kalos was detailed so well already, so I don't see the need for a special that'll just shove Kalos down our throats some more.

Well not counting the Diancie film, Yveltal was completely ignored in X&Y and Xerneas only got a cameo in the summer camp episode, so at least they'll be shown here even at the cost of more Kalos focus. I would've loved if the Yveltal and Xerneas here were shiny like the event ones from a few months ago however, but o well. ^^

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
...Oh. Oh yeah. Last call or whatever.

Does Bonnie have an ancestor we're just learning about?! Will Ash get his own ancestor who ironically was named Ash and also had a Greninja?! Did Serena's ancestor fail at tying the knot with Ash's ancestor as well?! Did everyone else have an ancestor?!

Will Yveltal get its rightful showing?!

Soniman

Break the Limit

Does Bonnie have an ancestor we're just learning about?! Will Ash get his own ancestor who ironically was named Ash and also had a Greninja?! Did Serena's ancestor fail at tying the knot with Ash's ancestor as well?! Did everyone else have an ancestor?!

No one cares. I dont care, do you care?

Im just looking forward to the previews for SM/Cilan

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.

I think we may see Bonnie's ancestor and Yveltal will get a stunning appearance. Everything else is a big no. It would be interesting to see that the hero that saved Kalos 1000 years ago was Ash's Greninja's ancestor. :) I think we'll learn more about Yveltal and what happened to the girl turned into stone than the siblings' assumed ancestor.

Hero of Truth

Lillie Fan

Bro, you deserve an Oscar for this post. Really, haven't had such a good laugh for weeks :p

Still hoping for a AZ cameo though.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Bro, you deserve an Oscar for this post. Really, haven't had such a good laugh for weeks :p

Still hoping for a AZ cameo though.

I doubt he'll show up but it'd be nice if he did.

Status
Not open for further replies.