• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

November 11th: PM2019 132 - The Finals IV: Partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sham

Shall, I show you a true Champion time?
I think the reset is becoming a fan wish that no one here will admit is just their fan wish
I liked you better when you didn’t talk :/

sutellakiara

Shirona, my beloved...
Difference is Goku didn't stupidly replace his experience for a new one.
Double difference also being that one of Dragon Ball core themes, that even the super (hehe) flanderized Super somehow has managed to keep, is that there's always someone better out there somewhere.

Ironically and funnily enough, rather than Ash the one who'd suffer the most from an "akchually this is the REAL super duper strongest trainer of them all" is Leon.

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
They could have his first loss in the next series against Geeta. The same way he finally lost to Leon after a particularly long win streak in Alola

And by his long lost big brother no less.
And said big brother was the weakest of the weakest of Frieza's elite forces (normal soldiers were trash that even Chaoz coul beat). And Frieza himself was so hilariously above everyone else that not even a full teamwork would have defeated him

DayQuil95

And said big brother was the weakest of the weakest of Frieza's elite forces (normal soldiers were trash that even Chaoz coul beat). And Frieza himself was so hilariously above everyone else that not even a full teamwork would have defeated him
Frieza waa ao stupidly powerful that 1% of his power was enough to curbstomp all of Ginyu's forces combined, and the funny part is I'm not even joking

Bortgreen

NEXT TIME: A new year!
Again, that loss streak was meant to be more comedic than serious.
I didn't like this either, for such a big tournamente I would expect a more serious depression arc but this not only was comedic but also didn't do much for him

Btw technically Pikachu with the hat for the Z-Move is Ash-Pikachu

jrizza88

Meteorite
If Ash wins, I think Charizard will be recalled at some point for Cinderance to come out and be taken out by Pikachu without receiving any damage again from Cinderance. If Ash ties or loses I think the scenario of beating or tying with Charizard, only for Cinderance to not to have to come out is plausible, but also very incredibly annoying since Sir'fetched could have got a win instead of being a jobber this go-round.

Last edited:

ShadowForce720

If Ash wins, I think Charizard will be recalled at some point for Cinderance to come out and be taken out by Pikachu without receiving any damage again from Cinderance. If Ash ties or loses I think the scenario of beating or tying with Charizard, only for Cinderance to not to have to come out is plausible, but also very incredibly annoying since Sir'fetched could have got a win instead of being a jobber this go-round.
Just because Sirfetch’d didn’t get a win doesn’t mean it’s a jobber. While Sirfetch’d didn’t get a win it still had a good performance and contributed to stopping both Mr. Rime and Rillaboom, so no, it’s not a jobber.

Staff list, at long last:
Tomiyasu storyboarding? Oh no wonder Serena only gets a 3 second cameo without interacting with Ash. What a slap in the face. Thank god he’s not involved in JN135.

DomiDsLP

Staff list, at long last:
This is the productionary equivalent of SM144 (not giving any statement at which is/will be better), eh. Packing out the Character Designer and Chief Animation Director as Animation Director for this.

Tomiyasu storyboarding just gives it an even higher production value.

Status
Not open for further replies.