• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

November 11th: PM2019 132 - The Finals IV: Partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

vondecayle

I think that per @cricketlaxwolvesbandy “partner” in this episode probably means Serena finally going to the stadium to watch Ash battle. After he wins they ride a galarian Rapidash into the sunset and journeys finally ends!

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
After he wins they ride a galarian Rapidash into the sunset and journeys finally ends!
Spends the next 16 episodes following our new MCs Chloe and Goh.

There…FTFY

Finally we get a title!
Imagine if Amourshipping becomes canon here

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
I think that per @cricketlaxwolvesbandy “partner” in this episode probably means Serena finally going to the stadium to watch Ash battle. After he wins they ride a galarian Rapidash into the sunset and journeys finally ends!
As much as I hate to admit it (due to my anti-Kanto bias), Kantonian Rapidash would make more sense since Ash is from Kanto and Ash and Serena first met at a Kanto summer camp.

k6666

Pikachu Fan
Thank goodness it’s not The finals: Victory , the hype bait they put on Kalos league final ep

I hope the title mean Ash pika put down charizard but due the exhaustion pikachu collapse leave Cinderace that result Leon winning

ShadowForce720

Thank goodness it’s not The finals: Victory , the hype bait they put on Kalos league final ep

I hope the title mean Ash pika put down charizard but due the exhaustion pikachu collapse leave Cinderace that result Leon winning
You do realize that Sirfetch’d and Dracovish haven’t been shown in the preview for episode 131, right?

It could easily be a case like this:

Dragonite vs Rillaboom: Rillaboom
Sirfetch’d vs Rillaboom: Sirfetch’d
Sirfetch’d vs Charizard: Charizard
Pikachu(Z-move + Gigantamax(maybe)) vs G-Max Charizard: Pikachu
Pikachu vs Cinderace: Cinderace
Dracovish vs Cinderace: Dracovish

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
Ash and Pikachu with his .... weird friendship again....

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
Considering that we had known for a while that Ash vs. Leon would be 4 parts, and that all that was revealed just now was a title, it feels to me like there still isn't any actual new info on what's coming. :( If this thread wasn't created, I'd probably feel no different than how I do right now.

Nothingburgers are not too tasty...

charchar56

LFG Giga-chu! bring it all home.

Perfect title and opportunity to show all companions/rivals watching their favorite duo reach the peak of all peaks along their journey (but still not be a pokemon master lol)

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
As much as I hate to admit it (due to my anti-Kanto bias), Kantonian Rapidash would make more sense since Ash is from Kanto and Ash and Serena first met at a Kanto summer camp.
That brings a new meaning to “I fell for you like a child, ooohhh but the fire went wild”

/it burns, burns, burns
/the ring of fire

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
Charizard has the high ground thanks to superior height and flight, and the trailer shows that Pikachu will try it, so...
Charizard: Grraa graa graa!

Pikachu: Pi-Pika!

Charizard: Grraaj!

Pikachu: *gets turn into crispy rat by magma environment*

Status
Not open for further replies.