• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

November 11th: PM2019 132 - The Finals IV: Partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

DayQuil95

And said big brother was the weakest of the weakest of Frieza's elite forces (normal soldiers were trash that even Chaoz coul beat). And Frieza himself was so hilariously above everyone else that not even a full teamwork would have defeated him
Frieza waa ao stupidly powerful that 1% of his power was enough to curbstomp all of Ginyu's forces combined, and the funny part is I'm not even joking

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
Again, that loss streak was meant to be more comedic than serious.
I didn't like this either, for such a big tournamente I would expect a more serious depression arc but this not only was comedic but also didn't do much for him

Btw technically Pikachu with the hat for the Z-Move is Ash-Pikachu

jrizza88

Meteorite
If Ash wins, I think Charizard will be recalled at some point for Cinderance to come out and be taken out by Pikachu without receiving any damage again from Cinderance. If Ash ties or loses I think the scenario of beating or tying with Charizard, only for Cinderance to not to have to come out is plausible, but also very incredibly annoying since Sir'fetched could have got a win instead of being a jobber this go-round.

Last edited:

ShadowForce720

If Ash wins, I think Charizard will be recalled at some point for Cinderance to come out and be taken out by Pikachu without receiving any damage again from Cinderance. If Ash ties or loses I think the scenario of beating or tying with Charizard, only for Cinderance to not to have to come out is plausible, but also very incredibly annoying since Sir'fetched could have got a win instead of being a jobber this go-round.
Just because Sirfetch’d didn’t get a win doesn’t mean it’s a jobber. While Sirfetch’d didn’t get a win it still had a good performance and contributed to stopping both Mr. Rime and Rillaboom, so no, it’s not a jobber.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
As appropriate as Ash winning with Buddy Thunderbolt would be.

I admit I wouldn't have minded at all if Ash's Charizard satisfied his own goal here, and did so with the iconic Seismic Toss.

Staff list, at long last:
Tomiyasu storyboarding? Oh no wonder Serena only gets a 3 second cameo without interacting with Ash. What a slap in the face. Thank god he’s not involved in JN135.

DomiDsLP

Staff list, at long last:
This is the productionary equivalent of SM144 (not giving any statement at which is/will be better), eh. Packing out the Character Designer and Chief Animation Director as Animation Director for this.

Tomiyasu storyboarding just gives it an even higher production value.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
This is the productionary equivalent of SM144 (not giving any statement at which is/will be better), eh. Packing out the Character Designer and Chief Animation Director as Animation Director for this.

Tomiyasu storyboarding just gives it an even higher production value.

And it's all directed by a newcomer that's never worked as a director before and another newcomer that's never worked on Pokemon before!

Status
Not open for further replies.