• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

November 11th: PM2019 132 - The Finals IV: Partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sham

The Guardian of War
Will she be in her RS, E or ORAS outfit?

jrizza88

Meteorite
I personally hope Ash wins. Maybe this battle is down to Pikachu to show off how Pikachu will manage to get two wins against two incredibly powerful pokemon to prove why Ash and his bond with Pikachu and his other pokemon allowed him to overcome the odds of defeating Leon.

I would rather see Ash reach his goal rather than being concerned if him winning means he won't be on the show anymore. For those of us who watched this show since it came out, it's a long time coming.

While this anime has not been the most creative at telling this story... I will say they can muster up something to mold this into character into something new and bring someone similar to take on the role of a pokemon trainer. Some of us are sort of ready to invest in a new character/direction rather than seeing that Ash has to constantly somewhat fail to grow. Would be nice to see him grow to succeed.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
I mean in relation to her state, maybe critical was a little too strong of a word
Fair enough. When I hear critical condition, I’m thinking they’re in a hospital’s intensive care unit.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
I mean, if there's gonna be a new series coming soon, they have to announce it asap.
I think they would have done some sort of soft announcement just hinting that it was coming already...

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Aside from whether or not Ash wins anyone think there will be a preview or announcement for the next series at the end?
I think it's highly likely we'll get something beyond just a preview for the next episode

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
I haven't posted about it much (partly coz was busy this week again with college projects finally getting finished and off the ground, and partly because I honestly am tired of Serebii being a party pooper) but I am legitimately so freaking hyped for this episode you wouldn't believe me
Like genuinely, the fact of thinking Ash winning, the amazing animation, the leakers saying it's a good battle, idk it just really makes me so hyped, esp as we have ZERO clue what comes next. After 25 years, Ash becomes the BEST of the best, imma enjoy this so much

Heck I legit ranted to my girlfriend about this airing tomorrow lmao to her amusement, all she knows about Pokemon is that Pikachu is extremely cute, but she's always supportive of me having a soft spot to childish endeavours so it's fun to tell her. Heck I even managed to alter my schedule of a class so I could watch this episode live. Managed to watch ep 129 live, 130 in bits and pieces live, 131 in crappy quality live so you can bet I've made all arrangements to make sure tomorrow I watch it live properly

Bring on the sakuga!

Tomiyasu really said I’m gonna be a part of this finale whether you like it or not
Regardless of people's insanities, Tomiyasu is without a doubt a talented storyboarder that none can deny, heck look at the Lillie episode itself if there's any doubt

I am going to be so happy when Ash loses and his awful winning streak is over

I am going to be so happy when Ash wins and it possibly means there is hope he could be leaving
Sorry bro he’s winning

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen

Hu Tao

Serebii Lurker for at least half a decade
Yeeeah, that's exactly what I was thinking.

I really dislike how they have to drag out one-on-ones for a whole episode. Like, seriously, no single Pokemon should be tanky enough, especially not a freaking Pikachu.
On the other hand, if the battle was shorter we would see more mons getting defeated quickly with little screentime. Think Gastrodon, Gengar, and Dragonite during Ash vs Cynthia, and Dracovish and Aggron in Ash vs Steven. Also this ep will be like 50% to 75% battling and the rest will be on concluding the Masters 8 ceremony and resolution, old companions partying with Ash copium, Goh foreshadowing for next episodes, stuff like that.

Sham

The Guardian of War
Can't wait for tomorrow!!!!!!!!! Kinda hoping for a draw, cuz that would be very real and interesting to see, however no matter the outcome my support goes to Ash. Leon is also a very cool Champion.
Yeah I don’t really get the hate he gets for being arrogant etc he’s pretty kino

Status
Not open for further replies.