• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

November 11th: PM2019 132 - The Finals IV: Partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuzehiko

That moment I found a lifetime treasure
I am going to be so happy when Ash loses and his awful winning streak is over

I am going to be so happy when Ash wins and it possibly means there is hope he could be leaving
This is basically how I feel xD
If he wins, good riddance Ashy boi.

Juaquin

The Chosen One
ill be sad if he loses but i will also be sad if he wins since its seems like his time is coming to an end also if pikachu has to take down cinderace or charizard it better be charizard we cant have ash lose a 3rd tournament to a charizard

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
Well i’m looking forward to how this episode will blow up no matter the the result. Even if i don’t care for the result it’ll still be nice to see a nicely animated fight.

Though speaking of blowing up, i’m rather surprised the previous eps hasn’t really done all that well in views over on the japanese YT channel. Wonder of it’s a case of people only caring about the final result or something like people wants to binge instead?

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
ill be sad if he loses but i will also be sad if he wins since its seems like his time is coming to an end also if pikachu has to take down cinderace or charizard it better be charizard we cant have ash lose a 3rd tournament to a charizard
If you count indigo league maybe it's fair to count johto too, so it would be the 4th time(of 8 lol)
Anyway watching this live too if i wake up early enough

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
Do you think people are actually like...betting money? Because I remember a few people claiming they did that during the Kalos League and yikes. Regardless, I've never wanted Ash to lose more in the history of whatever. Hoping for that guy's downfall immediately

Spyro39

Honestly don't really remember but wasn't it revealed super early he was winning anyway?
I remember a leaked image of Ash holding the Alola League trophy before the actual episode aired. Some were thinking it was Ash giving the trophy to the real winner (Gladion) at that time though.

jrizza88

Meteorite
Can't wait for tomorrow!!!!!!!!! Kinda hoping for a draw, cuz that would be very real and interesting to see, however no matter the outcome my support goes to Ash. Leon is also a very cool Champion.
At first I wanted this, but what would this mean for Ash after?
oop the way Leon's little brother looks gives me vibes that Leon starts struggling in the very end. yassss, Ash has a chance lol

Status
Not open for further replies.