1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

November 11th: SM96 - The Rocket Gang and Nuikoguma!

Discussion in 'Animé Spoilers' started by Dephender, Oct 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nah, idk when we will get new titles. I find it strange that there wasnt any episode yet about LGPE, except those shorts.

2. Pokegirl Fan~

Pokegirl Fan~ Farewell N...

LGPE hasn't come out yet, that's why.

3. Yeah. It always surprises me how SM reveals its titles, mostly one week before the episode.

4. Mega Altaria

Mega Altaria Shiny hunter

But then the first Sun and Moon episode aired on the day before the Sun and Moon games came out. So I wouldn't be surprised at all if Eevee joins Ash and his friends in this episode.

5. Dephender

Dephender Gizakawayusu Staff Member Moderator

I don't think you understood correctly. She said it's going to be a recurring character, as in "a character that's going to appear in more episodes than just SM96". It has nothing to do with whatever weird fan terminology you're applying here.

6. playerking

playerking Sick of dealing with idiots.

Preview

7. Mega Altaria

The Ditto are back! Out of all the classmates, it looks like that it's only Ash and Lillie who will appear in this episode. The Bewear rescue was pretty expected and at that point Stufful was already attached to Jessie.

8. Shotgunrain

Shotgunrain Well-Known Member

I know what recurring character means. I was just speculating on whether Stufful will be caught by the TRio or not and the reasons why I don't think they will catch it.

9. Ignition

Ignition Wake me up when get to Sinnoh

Arbok call back? Yes please.
    I love that Faba has absolutely no time for their tomfoolery

Mega Altaria likes this.
  10. lolipiece

lolipiece Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Seeing as Stufful is holding onto Jessie when Bewear appears, I'm gonna assume it's going to be the reason why it ends up with them.

If so, it'd be funny, since it usually ends up preventing them from stealing Pokemon.

Pokegirl Fan~ likes this.
  11. Mega Altaria

Faba not having time for Team Rocket to fool around is funny enough as he stares blankly at them. Love how he joins the side with Ash and Lillie at some point.

Ignition likes this.
  12. Lucario At Service

Lucario At Service Calm Trainer

I wonder, if they would use these Ditto's to somehow showcase "Meltan" in the anime (similar to how it was showcased in Pokemon Go).

13. 1rkhachatryan

1rkhachatryan Call me Robert guys

Hahaha the one time TR gets a pokemon it's by accident.

KenzeyEevee likes this.
  14. p96822

p96822 Evolve me please

So Ash and Lillie are the only here and not the whole group?

15. Mega Altaria

The others don't have voicing roles so it's pretty much Ash and Lillie. The others may or may not appear but if they do they won't have any voicing roles and they will most likely have a cameo role.

16. DatsRight

DatsRight Well-Known Member

Looks like TR's scheme is gonna be cut short pretty quickly for better or worse.

I'd love if we got some more Ash and Lillie chemistry here though.

Almost all legitimate progress they make as villains is through bumbling (eg. becoming such incompetent failures that Giovanni forgets who they are and promotes them).

satopi likes this.
  17. fidjnr

fidjnr Active Member

TRio's plan will fail before it even got started

18. satopi

satopi SM Ash is best Ash! All hail Champion Ash!

Team Rocket episode, let's go!! \(^_^)/ Awesome to see only Ash and Lillie. I think this will be another time where Bewear doesn't swoop in to stop the TRio. Maybe when he sees Stufful.

19. DatsRight

DatsRight Well-Known Member

I hope Lillie gets some noteworthy scenes, the recent episode has convinced me they're struggling with the girls.

20. lemoncatpower

lemoncatpower Cynical optimist

Ah this already just looks boring like today's episode.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.