• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

November 11th: SM96 - The Rocket Gang and Nuikoguma!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 384931

Any idea when are new titles going to be revealed?

Yup, I'd like James to catch Stufful but it's looking like it's going to be a companion/ally pokemon like Bewear.
Nah, idk when we will get new titles. I find it strange that there wasnt any episode yet about LGPE, except those shorts.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Nah, idk when we will get new titles. I find it strange that there wasnt any episode yet about LGPE, except those shorts.
LGPE hasn't come out yet, that's why.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
But then the first Sun and Moon episode aired on the day before the Sun and Moon games came out. So I wouldn't be surprised at all if Eevee joins Ash and his friends in this episode.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Stufful being a 'recurring' character rather than being a capture makes me think that maybe it will just be a companion but not caught by Jessie or James. Yeah there have been instances where recurring Pokemon have ended up getting caught before but the reason why I think Stufful will not be caught is because I think that Stufful will end up being a plot device to ensure that Bewear stays in Alola when the TRio have to inevitably return to Kanto after the series is over.

I don't think you understood correctly. She said it's going to be a recurring character, as in "a character that's going to appear in more episodes than just SM96". It has nothing to do with whatever weird fan terminology you're applying here.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
The Ditto are back! Out of all the classmates, it looks like that it's only Ash and Lillie who will appear in this episode. The Bewear rescue was pretty expected and at that point Stufful was already attached to Jessie.

Shotgunrain

I don't think you understood correctly. She said it's going to be a recurring character, as in "a character that's going to appear in more episodes than just SM96". It has nothing to do with whatever weird fan terminology you're applying here.
I know what recurring character means. I was just speculating on whether Stufful will be caught by the TRio or not and the reasons why I don't think they will catch it.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Seeing as Stufful is holding onto Jessie when Bewear appears, I'm gonna assume it's going to be the reason why it ends up with them.

If so, it'd be funny, since it usually ends up preventing them from stealing Pokemon.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
I love that Faba has absolutely no time for their tomfoolery
Faba not having time for Team Rocket to fool around is funny enough as he stares blankly at them. Love how he joins the side with Ash and Lillie at some point.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Hahaha the one time TR gets a pokemon it's by accident.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
So Ash and Lillie are the only here and not the whole group?
The others don't have voicing roles so it's pretty much Ash and Lillie. The others may or may not appear but if they do they won't have any voicing roles and they will most likely have a cameo role.

DatsRight

Looks like TR's scheme is gonna be cut short pretty quickly for better or worse.

I'd love if we got some more Ash and Lillie chemistry here though.

Hahaha the one time TR gets a pokemon it's by accident.

Almost all legitimate progress they make as villains is through bumbling (eg. becoming such incompetent failures that Giovanni forgets who they are and promotes them).

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Team Rocket episode, let's go!! \(^_^)/ Awesome to see only Ash and Lillie. I think this will be another time where Bewear doesn't swoop in to stop the TRio. Maybe when he sees Stufful.

DatsRight

I hope Lillie gets some noteworthy scenes, the recent episode has convinced me they're struggling with the girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.