• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

November 12th: PM2019 087 - The Ice Queen and Glacia

Status
Not open for further replies.

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
I would like Chloe's Eevee to keep the powers it copied when it met its Eeveelutions from other trainers like Megaman, but you can't it give more than 4 moves :( .

DayQuil95

Chloe's Eevee is a poor man's Kirby, basically.

bd319b826a458b82674c643aa9eb73dcfe8e6c6br1-1088-720v2_hq.jpg

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
Chloe's Eevee is a poor man's Kirby, basically.
I don't like Kirby nor its games. I like Megaman games and it would like a game like this but with Eevee and its 8 Eeveelutions are a perfect number like the robot masters in each Megaman game.

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
You take that back.
It's my opinion, sorry if you do like them. But when it's about 2D platforming games, I'm more fond with the MetroidVania & Megaman style of games than the games like Mario & Kirby.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
I would like Chloe's Eevee to keep the powers it copied when it met its Eeveelutions from other trainers like Megaman, but you can't it give more than 4 moves :( .
Who are the 8 Robot Masters that align with the different Eeveelotions?

Wood Man from Mega Man 2 for Leafeon
Spark Man from Mega Man 3 for Jolteon

I’m drawing a blank on the rest.

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
Who are the 8 Robot Masters that align with the different Eeveelotions?

Wood Man from Mega Man 2 for Leafeon
Spark Man from Mega Man 3 for Jolteon

I’m drawing a blank on the rest.
- Shade Man for Sylveon
- Shadow Man for Umbreon
- Magnet Man for Espeon
- Freeze Man for Glaceon
- Bubble Man for Vaporeon
- Heat Man for Flareon
- Megaman 2 Dragon for Charizard
- Megaman 2 connected blocks for Magnemite/Magneton
- Yellow Devil for Zygarde
- Megaman X Spider for Galvantula
- Protoman for Pikachu
- Rush Jet for Mantine
- Dr Wily for Meowth

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 384931

What is that presentation about that Satoshi attends?

So are we getting a new OP this week? Next week? During or after the special? Or do we have to wait until Sonia returns?
Can't wait for 1-2-3 version 4 featuring Ash and Goh and which character return they will butcher next! Honestly only one done good was Gary and Dawn (the first one) to a lesser extent

Status
Not open for further replies.