• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

November 12th: PM2019 087 - The Ice Queen and Glacia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
I remember when I thought Journeys would take advantage of its world tour format by showing off the characters from previous gens who are trapped in offscreen land and will likely never have the opportunity to show up again. 99% chance it's gonna be another COTD.
Expecting the globe trotting series to make use of the world they’re exploring? You’re asking for too much smh

Soniman

Break the Limit
I remember when I thought Journeys would take advantage of its world tour format by showing off the characters from previous gens who are trapped in offscreen land and will likely never have the opportunity to show up again. 99% chance it's gonna be another COTD.
It’s still showed off significantly more than literally an series since maybe AG so this isn’t untrue

Panky..

Discord: Panky..#9281
Y'all forget about her...?

It’s still showed off significantly more than literally an series since maybe AG so this isn’t untrue
Maybe they didn't show characters from previous gens in those series because they were focused on the current gen (of the time)? What kind of whataboutism is this supposed to be? And how does the comparison to AG even factor in when it's this series that failed to bring in unused game characters and instead, resorting to use one-note CotDs?

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
To be fair, Wilkstrom was the only character from a previous gen that debuted just now. Dunno if I’m forgetting someone. The Kanto Karate Master?

Eh, it still could be Melony here.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 384931

To be fair, Wilkstrom was the he only character from a previous gen that debuted just now. Dunno if I’m forgetting someone. The Kanto Karate Master?

Eh, it still could be Melony here.
Melony would make sense tho

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
I do wonder which scenes of the preview trailer they showed that teased Ash vs Bea and mega evolution would be used here. I can't think of any honestly, all the remaining clips seems like they are from a filler or the upcoming Project Mew episode

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
But he’s already defrosting Bea in a three parter before that. It’s other ice queen.

Probably Go defrosting Tsurugi.
Let the Bea x Ash shipping commence. Shall we guess what the ship'll be named?

Jolteon and Flareon getting shafted. Probably not May sadly (Highly unlikely she’ll appear ever again unfortunately) I Hope Leafeon gets an episode to itself too as it’s my favorite Eeveelution.

Soniman

Break the Limit
Maybe they didn't show characters from previous gens in those series because they were focused on the current gen (of the time)? What kind of whataboutism is this supposed to be? And how does the comparison to AG even factor in when it's this series that failed to bring in unused game characters and instead, resorting to use one-note CotDs?
Good lord chill out im just saying we’ve seen plenty of old game characters return (not just companions), they’re just not using them constantly probably because nearly all of them have had history with Ash and vas with varying levels of availability. Sadly most of these characters will still be COTDs simply because it’s easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.