• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

November 12th: PM2019 087 - The Ice Queen and Glacia

Status
Not open for further replies.

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
Only 4 to go?

Excellent news.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Let me guess: Koharu's Eevee came across a Sylveon and then copycat its ice attacks..... and decides it doesnt evolve into a Sylveon...

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?

nuzamaki90

Just because they went to Umbreom and Espeon after Vaporeon, doesn’t automatically mean that they aren’t going to have a episode of Eevee meeting Flareon and Jolteon.

Like wise just because Leafeon isn’t appearing here with Glaceon doesn’t mean they are skipping Leafeon. At this point there isn’t really any reason not to expect Chloe and Eevee to meet all the remaining Eeveelutions.
I never said it automatically meant that. In fact I very clearly said I think and they might, just by going off of what they’ve done so far.

That makes sense. If they are going in order of the Gens we could get an episode with Eevee in Alola focusing on it's signature Z move(Illima return perhaps?)after Slyveon. After that Koharu's Eevee could finally Gigantamax in the Galar region
Right this is what I think will happen. Having Koharu meet the different aspects of Eevee and then finally having it culminate in Eevee developing its own special niche, being its Gigantamax form.

I do wonder how they’ll handle it and how it’ll affect Koharu’s perspective on her own self discovery.

STICKTOPIA

Yes hopefully another Chloe and eevee episode!

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Thank Arceus May isn't having her return wasted on Eevee focused nonsense.
Wish they paired Glaceon and Leafeon together, then we'd need three and not four more episodes!

It'd be neat if this was Glacia but since it'd likely just be another Wikstrom situation, I'd rather not. If E4 members are showing up then it should be Ash battling them as he still hasn't beaten one! Will be ridiculous if he beats Lance and Cynthia without besting at least one E4 member. These Eevee episodes have been rather forgettable and I'd consider it an insult to say an E4 member's singular appearance was in one of them

Evstike

Take me back to peak pokemon
I've enjoyed all of Chloe and Eevee's episodes so I'm sure I'll enjoy this one too, but their episodes are starting to get repetitive. This pattern of Chloe meeting a COTD with an Eeveelution and Eevee copying their moves to save the day is getting boring.

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
Wonder if this is referencing The Snow Queen in some capacity.
First thought I got in-mind but sadly too epic a tail to adapt by Pokémon standards for 22-minutes :’ )

Ice Queen I thought could maybe refer to a cold or distant person but I guess they mean a literal queen? Or it’s just a nickname. I take it they’re in Sinnoh near the Ice structure Eevee touches to evolve or will a mere Ice Stone suffice?

Zweilous

Go-ing for Gold
The Vaporeon episode was just some water-based completion story, but the Espeon/Umbreon episode was about ninjas and blood feuds. I hope they do what the latter did and have fun with the premise outside of the obvious ideas.

I doubt the show would do it, but I'd love the Eeveelution user to be an antagonist. Like, make her Team Plasma a city and take control of it, or have her keep people frozen in ice sculptures as decor in her actual palace.

Mirage707

TPC simping for mobile cash shop money since 2016.
So we replace boring Goh fillers with boring Chloe fillers using one of the most overused line in Pokemon for the plot? They should've had Ash catch Eevee instead of Chloe and done a multiparter with the Eeveelution trainer Virgil from the Unova League if they wanted to show off the Eeveelutions. Then have it evolve to Sylveon for an Ultra Class match against Virgil. Would've been better for his team than that redundant Sirfetch'd.

DigitalTrainer

Worried about everything
So we replace boring Goh fillers with boring Chloe fillers using one of the most overused line in Pokemon for the plot? They should've had Ash catch Eevee instead of Chloe and done a multiparter with the Eeveelution trainer Virgil from the Unova League if they wanted to show off the Eeveelutions. Then have it evolve to Sylveon for an Ultra Class match against Virgil. Would've been better for his team than that redundant Sirfetch'd.
Hey at least Chloe isn’t stepping on any ones toes

DigitalTrainer

Worried about everything
I said nearly

Starting with episode 81 up to 87 Goh has had no focus
I mean 7 episodes is still a long time since no Goh focus
Would love to see Project Mew again soon, so far all of their episodes have been excellent and are building up to Regiggas, Regieleki and Regidrago ( I may have butchered the spellings but oh well)
Well some of us have enjoyed the semi-reprieve from the writers prioritizing him. They’ll be doing that again before we know it.

I'm not much of biggest Chloe fan anymore but I agree with this, Ash should've gotten a shiny eevee to evolve it into a shiny Sylveon for first time if Pokemon Journeys ever went that route without Goh and sometimes Chloe to accompany him.

Status
Not open for further replies.