• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

November 12th: PM2019 087 - The Ice Queen and Glacia

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we replace boring Goh fillers with boring Chloe fillers using one of the most overused line in Pokemon for the plot? They should've had Ash catch Eevee instead of Chloe and done a multiparter with the Eeveelution trainer Virgil from the Unova League if they wanted to show off the Eeveelutions. Then have it evolve to Sylveon for an Ultra Class match against Virgil. Would've been better for his team than that redundant Sirfetch'd.
I like that idea

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Well, even tho Koharu's episodes are also boring (ever since she became an Eevve's puppet), it is better than another ew Goh's episode :D

ImBeVillain

No more six members
Then you don't have to worry, the E4 ice type member may also have Glaceon.
I'm sure they didn't take it by accident and give Glaceon for E4 member.
Because Glacia has the same name of the Pokemon species.

Besides, her appearance reminds me more of the Ice Queen than the rest of the ice type trainers.
So finally Journeys shows us all the regions and all the Pokémon from the 8 regions.

I just hope it won't be some random trainer, which I don't like the most about.

Kawaii Emolga

The cutest EVER!!!!
Yay, Chloe again :D!!!! I wish it was May coming back with Glaceon but still, this is fine. I wonder what Eevee will get here :).
Koharu received an water stone necklace in the vaporeon episode and a sun&moon necklace in the Espeon&Umbreon episode, I wonder if she's gonna receive some kind of glaceon related necklace (or some other thing) here too

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Here's a thought...what if there's a new Eeveelution in Legends...:confused:
You know, eevee and it's eeveelutions currently cover 9 types aka half of the types
With Eevee's Z move I think it would be weird to bring in new eeveelutions
So what I think will be cool is a new eevee regional variant that's maybe ghost type, and it can evolve into the other remaining types yet to be covered!
Don't see it happening in legends tho, maybe gen 9

Panky..

Discord: Panky..#9281
Well we still have that Project Mew episode and whatever episode that Goh and Inteleon were in (assuming that's not the same episode) that was shown in the Preview

Then after that I think we'll have the Winter Special
I'm pretty sure that water adventure is the Project Mew episode. Tsurugi and Asahi could get a mini-plot at the side like in 80, where that Regi will come into play.

D

Deleted member 384931

I'm pretty sure that water adventure is the Project Mew episode. Tsurugi and Asahi could get a mini-plot at the side like in 80, where that Regi will come into play.
Yeah I could see that happening

STICKTOPIA

Yay, Chloe again :D!!!! I wish it was May coming back with Glaceon but still, this is fine. I wonder what Eevee will get here :).
If only May was the ice queen lol

Status
Not open for further replies.