• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

November 13th: PM2019 045 - Sword & Shield IV: The Ultimate Sword and Shield

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
While I agree that he seems like the kind of trainer who would own a Legendary, to me Mugendina would feel like overkill mainly because of its size and lore. I think that Dande already has a lot of hype, and I personally don't see the need for him to be given a Legendary of this sort on top of that.

And Charizard is the main draw, we don't really need Eternatus getting downplayed by Ash managing to beat it single handed later on. Leon shouldn't have a legendary cause it's gonna end off with Pikachu beating Charizard and I'd really rather not have either side jobbing at one point to catch up, like Lucario effortlessly beats several of Leon's Pokemon to counter what the legendary took out. That doesn't really make a battle enjoyable

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.

Red and Blue

Might be asking too much, but I hope we get some type of foreshadowing for the next major arc in the end of this episode.
Klara, Avery, or Mustard could make a cameo. Maybe Go could catch a Galarian Slowpoke before he and Ash head home

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang

Guy100

Thanks to those out there who confirmed my question of the significance of eternatus's capture in the plot of the game and its inability to control its energy. So if where following the game plot logic here, SOMEONE is gonna half to capture eternatus, due to its inability to control its own power once it reaches its eternal form. I predict maybe after a certain trainer (Ash) catches it, that trainer may allow it to return back home into space.

Since Ash's lucario is a steel type it naturally has a dual type advantage over the poison dragon pokemon. Mimey would have also come in handy having two dual types advantages over eternatus.

Also, I saw a screen shot scan of enternatus next to Goh and Ash. So it appears, somebody calms it down and then another turn of event happens, I'm thinking mewtwo.

And can someone confirm if its true that Ash will be getting a masterball? There seems to be promotional scans of him holding one, which may confirm a capture.

YelST

watch Roukin
Might be asking too much, but I hope we get some type of foreshadowing for the next major arc in the end of this episode.

If Team Rocket are around we could have brief shots of the GO Rocket admins and maybe the other main members; Journeys is too marketable for GO Rocket to NOT show up

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
If Team Rocket are around we could have brief shots of the GO Rocket admins and maybe the other main members; Journeys is too marketable for GO Rocket to NOT show up
That's prob the only Pokemon GO element that I actually want to genuinely see in the anime. I want to see if they'll debut the GO Rocket admins and see if they'll do some anime exclusive plot relating to them cause why not. Tho that's prob asking too much lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.