• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

November 13th: PM2019 045 - Sword & Shield IV: The Ultimate Sword and Shield

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Also, Sirfetch'd's weapon is a lance, not a sword.

Red and Blue

Fingers crossed the writers are smart enough to let the wolves handle Eternatus, because if Lucario or Cinderace land the final blow, then what was the point of the past three episodes
Cinderace and Lucario aren't just going to stand by while the wolves do all the work. They've been hyped up through merchandise and promotion for a reason

Eternatus will probably go down from a combo involving all four of their signature moves(including a possible Thunderbolt from Pikachu)

mystreon

the elder eevee
Ther only saving grave of this anime is that , while i has nostalgia bait catchs like gengar and dragonite, the faces are cinderace and lucario so i can live with that.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Cinderace and Lucario aren't just going to stand by while the wolves do all the work. They've been hyped up through merchandise and promotion for a reason

Eternatus will probably go down from a combo involving all four of their signature moves(including a possible Thunderbolt from Pikachu)

All four will power up Pikachu's Thunderbolt.

Mouse may be old but he IS the franchise mascot and his seniority gives him the right to get the kill

Guy100

I've seemed to convinced myself that some of the people on this forum must be affiliated with Toei animation team working with Pokemon. Some of the predictions brought forth from previous forums of possible things occurring have been coincidently spot on.

With that said, I 'm just curious of what Ash's next capture will be since his pacing of captures has lapsed considerably for almost 20 episodes compared to episodes previous since 27.

Once he gets Lucario, I feel it will get mostly rotated like Gengar and Dragonite since it will be treated as a powerhouse. Perhaps this will give Galar Farfetch more focus.

The same with Cinderace, as once Raboot evolves, Goh will then focus more on Sobble with Cinderace being confined in its pokeball. Of Course, once Grookey debuts and Goh captures it, Grookey will be Goh's pokeshoulder companion along with Sobble and it's curious nature will be a foil to sobble's timid nature.

Well, what ever Ash is getting, it will be something unexpected to close out 2020. I doubt he will get Eternatus or grookey , but he may catch a certain legendary if the rumors are true.

Yuugis Black Magician

Namaikina Imouto
I've seemed to convinced myself that some of the people on this forum must be affiliated with Toei animation team working with Pokemon. Some of the predictions brought forth from previous forums of possible things occurring have been coincidently spot on.

With that said, I 'm just curious of what Ash's next capture will be since his pacing of captures has lapsed considerably for almost 20 episodes compared to episodes previous since 27.

Once he gets Lucario, I feel it will get mostly rotated like Gengar and Dragonite since it will be treated as a powerhouse. Perhaps this will give Galar Farfetch more focus.

The same with Cinderace, as once Raboot evolves, Goh will then focus more on Sobble with Cinderace being confined in its pokeball. Of Course, once Grookey debuts and Goh captures it, Grookey will be Goh's pokeshoulder companion along with Sobble and it's curious nature will be a foil to sobble's timid nature.

Well, what ever Ash is getting, it will be something unexpected to close out 2020. I doubt he will get Eternatus or grookey , but he may catch a certain legendary if the rumors are true.

Toei Animation doesn't work on Pokemon. The main production studio is OLM.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Please, no. I'm really glad Pokémon didn't end up on Toei's hands. OLM might not be perfect but it's still better than that alternative.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Man, I wish Toei worked on this, mostly because they wouldn't totally abide themselves to filler (unless it's DBS).
Yeee I don’t think Toei will do any better. May do even worse.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Toei is absolutely INFAMOUS for their poor handling of... well, everything that's not Precure, really, but especially One Piece. It's the last studio you'd want to handle your show.
I wouldn't do it even if they offered me a price equivalent to having multiple mansions.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Man, I wish Toei worked on this, mostly because they wouldn't totally abide themselves to filler (unless it's DBS).
Instead we'd have even longer panning shots, 10 minutes of recaps, and like 2 minute openings, so we'd only have like 5 minutes of new episode content per episode

Status
Not open for further replies.