• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

November 13th: PM2019 045 - Sword & Shield IV: The Ultimate Sword and Shield

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowForce720

Well it looks like Ash’s Riolu isn’t evolving in episode 44 which means that it will likely evolve in this episode. Although it’s still possible that Goh’s Raboot will evolve in episode 44.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash

Rohanator

I think it'd be kinda strange for Raboot to evolve in a solo match where it can actually show off fully while Riolu evolves against Eternatus only to still get saved by the dogs. I say both evolve here, same place, same time, to protect their trainers and assist the dogs. Fits the theme of Satoshi and Gou being presented as equal heroes and all the marketing of Lucario and Cinderace being together.

dman_dustin

What's wrong with them evolving at the same time? Its actually better this way since it assures that they won't be overshadowed by the wolves

I'd rather the focus be on the Pokemon themselves solely and not trying to rob screen time from each other.

And you're logically wrong, by evolving at the same time in the last episode it means less time highlighting Cinderace and Lucario and they most assuredly will be overshadowed by the plot.

Riolu / Raboot deserved the focus on them and have their evolutions be highlighted not some stupid cruel after thought just so it can focus more on Zacian / Zamazenta resolving the Eternatus plot.

Edit: And no Dragonite is dumb

Red and Blue

I'd rather the focus be on the Pokemon themselves solely and not trying to rob screen time from each other.

And you're logically wrong, by evolving at the same time in the last episode it means less time highlighting Cinderace and Lucario and they most assuredly will be overshadowed by the plot.

Riolu / Raboot deserved the focus on them and have their evolutions be highlighted not some stupid cruel after thought just so it can focus more on Zacian / Zamazenta resolving the Eternatus plot.

Edit: And no Dragonite is dumb
Since they are evolving in this episode it means they will get to actually do some work against Eternatus along with Zacian and Zamazenta. Whereas if they evolved tomorrow they could have just starred against Rose and the grunt before being pushed aside in favor of the wolves.

Last edited:

dman_dustin

Miyake IS listed, though it's as playing Dande's Lizardon. I'm actually not sure which of the two roles take priority.

Did Leon's Charizard just not say anything because Dragonite was listed for 3 episodes and 2 of them Leon's Charizard was there and at least had a role in one.

so its possible it never spoke?

Since they are evolving in this episode it means they will get to actually do some work against Eternatus along with Zacian and Zamazenta. Whereas if they evolved tomorrow they could have just starred against Rose and the grunt before being pushed aside in favor of the wolves.

Pretty sure 20 minutes of screen time is better than 5-10

Or do really believe Ash wouldn't use Lucario against Eternatus and Go Cinderace?

And I really fail to see how that's better than sharing that 5-10 minutes with Zacian and Zamazenta, rather than having 10 minutes devoted to the evolution and then sharing 5-10 kinutes with Zacian and Zamazenta.

Last edited:

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
I have faith. The first three episode of the darkest day were amazing. I think they will handle this well too. Goh Vs Oleana I don't expect much focus.

D

Deleted member 384931

Well now we know why Dragonite isn't turning up here

As mentioned in the episode review for episode 44 there's a lot to get done here and I hope they don't rush it
I doubt it

Status
Not open for further replies.