• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

November 13th: PM2019 045 - Sword & Shield IV: The Ultimate Sword and Shield

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
I have to ask again, what was the point of hiding the title of the episode?

It didn't really get conciously "delayed", as mentioned earlier the TV guide that listed the others just had "Pocket Monsters" listed for this date. It's not like that guide is some sort of standard outlet for revealing Pokemon news or anything, there was never any reason to think them not listing a title meant anything.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Rose is getting the boot and so will Oleana most likely. There's no freaking way they're going to let those two have lighter punishments in the anime.

Just think of all the incidents with people dying by getting stomped by giant Fatchu.
And then the unthinkable happens, they drag the two out for a later return :>

JustAStatistic

Super Casual Trainer
Kinda hoping Leon does end up catching Eternatus.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Could you imagine if Leon does actually catch Eternatus and then it winds up being in his team and being used in his final battle against Ash?
Well, that would justify have Ash using every single trick from every saga until now, since “aim for the horn”, passing for wave dodge (or whatever was that thing he used against Brawly), spin dodge, counter shield, mega evolution, bond evolution, z-moves and the destructive twerking.

Maybe bring solgaleo to join, even if Nebby is an ungrateful child.

Red and Blue

If Leon did use Eternatus then that would give Ash another reason to team up with Zacian again. Or he could use Nebby

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Can’t believe the anime leaked Pokémon Ultimate Sword & Ultimate Shield Versions

*Junichi Masuda reads the TV guide and sees the TV guide with the title and the next instant calls all managers to say "abort the Ultimate title 'cause those jerks from the anime spoiled our plans. If it wasn't enough that illegal Turtwig I had to get rid off...."

Can it be a laser sword and boomerang shield? Imagine it: Eternatus causes a building to collapse so Ash slice the building in half with his sword and Go gets its attention by throwing his shield at Eternatus.

Zamazenta's shield is stuck on his body. Not everyone can be Captain America

Ultra Beast Lover

The one thing I'm looking forward to is the big summoning of the wolves, I hope it's like the games, it was so cool in the games.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
The one thing I'm looking forward to is the big summoning of the wolves, I hope it's like the games, it was so cool in the games.
I just want to see if they’re gonna remix this theme.

gotta love the good old shounen “comeback time” theme :>

Status
Not open for further replies.