• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

November 13th: PM2019 045 - Sword & Shield IV: The Ultimate Sword and Shield

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
They've been plastered all over marketing tho, so I doubt it's because of that. Maybe another hiatus?
Nah they're likely never going to put another hiatus again. More like they don't want to reveal things for whatever reason :>

Master Pikachu 11

Well we will find out tomorrow if Riolu and Raboot evolve or it will be next week. Which by my guess it will be tomorrow because by not revealing the VA list tells me they don’t want to reveal that they evolved. Another reason that it could be hidden is that someone is getting a capture as well, but I still think it’s because Lucario and Cinderrace are in the VA

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
I hope it isn’t because of Lucario and cinderace since EVERYONE knows they’re coming.
They have to keep the hype for the, I don’t know, two persons that still doesn’t know they are evolving. Well, at least this implies raboot is evolving after the kaiju battle and lucario is probably the one to take down copperajah.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
again, why would they hide Lucario/Cinderace from the list if everyone watching knows they're coming by the end of this arc? They're literally right there in the opening theme

dman_dustin

Well we will find out tomorrow if Riolu and Raboot evolve or it will be next week. Which by my guess it will be tomorrow because by not revealing the VA list tells me they don’t want to reveal that they evolved. Another reason that it could be hidden is that someone is getting a capture as well, but I still think it’s because Lucario and Cinderrace are in the VA

They would never hide VA list just because something is caught as the VA list alone does not provide context.

Status
Not open for further replies.