• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

November 17th: PM2019 001: Pikachu is Born!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
Best girl deserves a cameo that’s for sure.

MartínK

It would be nice to see Lillie again but i don't think she will appear in a episode that is set before the first episode and flashbacks of it.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
So it seems like the first half hour will be this run through of the anime and then the second half will be actual episode 1??

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
How do you mean?

Well this is going to be an hour long thing and they are only showing one episode so the rest is going to be something else.

dman_dustin

Well this is going to be an hour long thing and they are only showing one episode so the rest is going to be something else.

There better be a lot of spoilers of a good amount of episodes with a lot of footage, otherwise I would've just preferred to have two episode.

I'll also take just animation for a lot of the Galar Pokemon. Like Impidimp or Ponyta for example.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
There better be a lot of spoilers of a good amount of episodes with a lot of footage, otherwise I would've just preferred to have two episode.

I'll also take just animation for a lot of the Galar Pokemon. Like Impidimp or Ponyta for example.

I agree tbh. Although even just seeing the bits of Scorbunny and Yamper animated in today's preview along with Corviknight made it worth it for me.

Revolver Furious Dragon

So this is just Pikachus backstory? Then it's a hard pass from me. Guess I will consider the next episode the start for me

Revolver Furious Dragon

why? you never liked Pikachu? or you not interested in his past?

If this was 15 years ago then yeah I would of been interested. But after so long it just seems unnecessary to me.

Unless it's something really significant that changes the way we view Pikachu forever it's really unnecessary in my eyes

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Pichu seems so lonely in this aw. Guess the pichu coming out of the grass scene will be the first scene of his backstory so we probably not seeing his egg or any indication about his parents. I'm pretty sure the farewell is gonna be kangashkan going to a trainer which would explain why it Hates pokeballs and why it was pissed oak caught him. Maybe it will also show how he enjoys being lively outside of nature rather than being in a pokeball.

elior

Unlock a world of casual fun and excitement with t
If this was 15 years ago then yeah I would of been interested. But after so long it just seems unnecessary to me.

Unless it's something really significant that changes the way we view Pikachu forever it's really unnecessary in my eyes
maybe they will reveal the reason why he hated humans at the start or the reason why he refuse to enter pokeball in this episode. those are 2 questions I always wanted answer to. also it possible the reason Pikachu hated humans can change our view on him

Revolver Furious Dragon

maybe they will reveal the reason why he hated humans at the start or the reason why he refuse to enter pokeball in this episode. those are 2 questions I always wanted answer to. also it possible the reason Pikachu hated humans can change our view on him

I never saw that as a mystery. I just always assumed he resented being captured

Status
Not open for further replies.