• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

November 17th: PM2019 001: Pikachu is Born!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revolver Furious Dragon

I think his reason for not want to be captured and his hate for humans connect somehow to what happens during his happy time with this pokemon family

Or nothing happens except the capture. And he resents humans for taking him away from his family.

Which would make oak the villain of this episode. That could actually be kinda interesting.

Although it would probably be some other trainer captures kangaskhan or something leaving Pichu all alone

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
I'll probably watch this episode, and then immediately go back and watch the first episode of the pokemon series just to see how well they did at keeping pikachu consistent in that way. I have a feeling I'll be thoroughly unimpressed with how much pikachu will 360 from this ep to the first ep, but Its for my own enjoyment.

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
I feel like either Pikachu had a previous trainer who left him or his Pokémon friend got captured by a trainer or left?

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
The second theory is more likely, Pikachu isn't a Fire starter

Lol true.I think he will become best friends with a wild Pokémon and they will get captured by a trainer so Pichu will bore trainers as bad and will evolve in Pikachu.Then Oak will be studying something in the forest and see Pikachus power as he battles a wild Pokémon.Oak then decides to catch it since he’s never seen a Pikachu so powerful.

MartínK

I think that Pikachu (Pichu) saw Kangaskhan as his mother and baby Kangaskhan as his sister, then something happened to them that makes Pikachu not like being in pokeballs

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
I wonder where his Kanto and johto badges are. Sure he had them on his shirt but he could have had a case made for them
I was gonna say maybe they're in that mysterious box but that's actually just his OI badges.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Also, Pikashunium-Z confirmed to be permanently upgraded for certain.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Wait a minute where are his hoenn badges. I can see the orange badges, sinnoh badges, unova and kalos badges, where are the hoenn
They're right there to the right of the Sinnoh badges. Odd badges on top, even badges on the bottom. Took me a while to figure that pattern out.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
https://i.imgur.com/3SNgWcc.jpg

Well, Ash's Kalos Badges are there as well as his Indigo Plateau Conference, Orange League Trophy, Hoenn Badges, Sinnoh Badges, Unova Badges, Z-Power Ring and Pikashunium Z. So, I guess that whole Sun & Moon isn't connected to the previous series argument is now moot.
I'm glad they're keeping continuity. Funny that this one picture has more continuity than either XY or SM

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
They're right there to the right of the Sinnoh badges. Odd badges on top, even badges on the bottom. Took me a while to figure that pattern out.

I still don't understand. To the right of the sinnoh badges are the frontier symbols. And top of sinnoh badges are the orange league badges. Where are the hoenn badges.

Status
Not open for further replies.