• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

November 18th: SM97 - Fukuthrow the Master!!! Mokuroh the Sleeperzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
As Satoshi is training in the forest, he encounters Hala's grandson Hau and decides to battle him. He sends out Mokuroh against Hau's "Blade Quill Pokémon" Fukuthrow.

Screenplay 冨岡淳広 (Atsuhiro Tomioka)
Storyboard 飯島正勝 (Masakatsu Iijima)
Episode Director 飯島正勝 (Masakatsu Iijima)
Animation Director 酒井裕未 (Hiromi Sakai)
Animation Director 柳原好貴 (Koki Yanagihara)

Last edited:

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
It's here, Ash's Rowlet vs Hau's Dartrix. It's time for Ash to finally know that Hau is Hala's grandson. Time for Rowlet's Razor Leaf to shine.

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
Anyone thinks rowlet might evolve? Not necessarily here, but maybe because of this rivalry?

Not me personally. I feel if Rowlet were to have ever evolved, it would've done so atleast once by now, and they wouldn't have saved Dartrix this late, only for Rowlet to again evolve all the way.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Ah, so finally!!! :D:D:D

Finally Hau is appearing and Rowlet is gonna have some much needed focus with his rivalry with Hau's Dartrix starting. Finally there's something in the LGPE arc that I can be invested/interested in. :)

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
I must say i am surprised, i thought this episode could be eevee's introduction with main cast to mark the game release but still it will break filler fest.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
I must say i am surprised, i thought this episode could be eevee's introduction with main cast to mark the game release but still it will break filler fest.
Well actually if you look at it, the upcoming episodes preview which came out about a month ago show Hau's Dartrix and Ash's Rowlet battling each other, so it was obvious that Hau was gonna appear very soon of course. Every part of that upcoming episode preview had already happened in the anime so far, and only thing left to happen was that Ash vs Hau part.

Last edited:

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
Well actually if you look at it, the upcoming episodes preview which came out about a month ago show Hau's Dartrix and Ash's Rowlet battling each other, so it was obvious that Hau was gonna appear very soon of course. Every part of that upcoming episode preview had already happened in the anime so far, abd only thing left to happen was that Ash cs Hau part.

I realize that but it could have happened in episode 98 instead of 97, i dont mind it just saying i am surprised since the game is being released on that day. Anyways we will finally be getting a non filler for once.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
The episode before isn’t filler too since they confirmed Stufful will be a recurring character. :p

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
The episode before isn’t filler too since they confirmed Stufful will be a recurring character. :p

I forgot about 96, i was thinking of episodes 91-95 which were fillers. Besides isin't stufful hinted to be capture than a recurring, we already have too many recurring pokemon this gen.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Anyone thinks rowlet might evolve? Not necessarily here, but maybe because of this rivalry?
There always the possibility, BUT, considering all the rowlet merchandise (and that keychains with rowlett on Ash's backpack), I doubt.

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
Wouldn't lie i would really like decideuye vs decideuye rivalry, it will make rowlet more elevant and give him oppurtunity to grow in its personality as well, and more than anything it will trash all this claim that one series can never have more than one fully evolved starters, but with how this show goes it will stay unevolved.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Yes the best part of Rowlet's evolution line appears

....oh, and Hau's cool, I guess.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Or he finds an equally lazy buddy in the form of Dartrix.
Well the Title of this episode says "Fukuthrow the Master!! Mokuroh the Sleeperzzz!!!" so my guess is that Hau's Dartrix is gonna be of the opposite personality of Rowlet, a.k.a., quite active and lively unlike Rowlet.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Finally getting into the anticipated stuff after 2 months of crap.
It's been 6 episodes (5 if you don't count SM096).

Nice to see Ash's Rowlet battling again. I wonder if Hau has completed any of the trials yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.