• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

November 19th: PM2019 088 - Trial Mission! The Deep Sea Diver Research Team!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
The presentation of the episode on today's Oha Suta focused specifically on the fact that Kingdra and Kairyu always fight when they meet, so I wouldn't be surprised if that plot element will be used in the episode.
Since we had an episode on Dragonites lore, its nice that we get one for its rival Kingdra. Would be interesting if Kingdra is the one pokemon that Ash's Dragonite can't stand.
@Ace-Barn Look at you and your godmode take coming true. :> I didn’t even know they were to rivals in the dex until your post so I see their rivalry was a new addition like Sunnygo/Hidode or Kuwagannon/Heracross (?).
Isn't this supposed to be a Goh episode?
Satoshi better not steal any of Go’s screentime.

90 percent sure we’re getting a flashback tomorrow. So hyped!

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Is it me or does there sound like there is a LOT happening in this episode?

-Inteleon vs Kingdra
-Inteleon learning a new move
-Drake appears
-Shelgon appears
-Possibly some AG flashbacks
-Dracovish appears
-Tsurugi and Asahi meet Regirock
-And possibly some Dragonite vs Kingdra lore?

This episode sounds crammed af

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer

-Inteleon vs Kingdra
-Drake appears
-Shelgon appears
-Dracovish appears

Judging by past JN episodes Inteleon learning new moves would be an offscreen thing. Also Inteleon vs Kingdra may not be as long as you think it is. Same with flashbacks and Dracovish taking little time

Evstike

Take me back to peak pokemon

-Inteleon vs Kingdra
-Drake appears
-Shelgon appears
-Dracovish appears

The meat of the episode will most likely be the search for Kingdra and not the battle itself. I'm not expecting anything big out of Regirock, similar to Regice in JN071.

Status
Not open for further replies.