• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

November 19th: PM2019 088 - Trial Mission! The Deep Sea Diver Research Team!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
I honestly don't mind project Mew episodes but I'd just like Goh to fail one. Ash failed gym badges along the way, Dawn and May failed contests so why should Goh be the exception and complete his trials every time
It's not exactly clear where they're going with this Project Mew thing so I wouldn't compare them to Gym Battles or Contests just yet.

And Unlike Gym Battles or Contests, Goh actually has help from Ash, Gary, Tsurugi and Asahi

Ash, May, and Dawn had to compete in Gym and Contests by themselves and solely on their own

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
And Unlike Gym Battles or Contests, Goh actually has help from Ash, Tsurugi and Asahi

Ash, May, and Dawn had to compete in Gym and Contests by themselves and solely on their own

I omitted Gary since he didn't really help Goh as much as the others have.

I think that's what needs to be called into question at some point, especially considering Goh's mentality of how people should achieve their goals on their own without help, yet here he is being helped repeatedly and never gives it a second thought, and look I know it's in Ash's nature to help others even if he gets nothing in return, but it really makes Goh look like a hypocrite if he's going to preach about not helping others obtaining their dreams, yet not realize for himself that he's basically not following his own way of thinking.

Maybe after this mission Tsurugi or Asahi might finally ask him. "So how long are you going to rely on Ash to help you out?"

ShadowForce720

I think that's what needs to be called into question at some point, especially considering Goh's mentality of how people should achieve their goals on their own without help, yet here he is being helped repeatedly and never gives it a second thought, and look I know it's in Ash's nature to help others even if he gets nothing in return, but it really makes Goh look like a hypocrite if he's going to preach about not helping others obtaining their dreams, yet not realize for himself that he's basically not following his own way of thinking.

Maybe after this mission Tsurugi or Asahi might finally ask him. "So how long are you going to rely on Ash to help you out?"
Okay, I’m sorry but this argument is just absolutely ridiculous. The expedition for Project Mew is made up of a team of 5 people so of course when there are tasks to determine whose getting selected there is going to be team worked involved.

And when it does come to Project Mew Goh does put in the work, he does not rely on Ash.

Also being stubborn and refusing help is a good way to make sure you never get selected for the expedition for Project Mew considering that it’s going to composed of a team of 5 people.

So no, Goh is not a hypocrite. It’s ridiculous to complain about there teamwork in a Project Mew tasks when the whole expedition is going to be composed of a five person team.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Goh said he’s not traveling with Ash to be his rival or to solely support his dream not that he doesn’t want to help Ash. You’d think after the Wikstrom episode had him and Scizor sparring with Farfetch’d that people would get that but anything Go says gets taken out of the context

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
Okay, I’m sorry but this argument is just absolutely ridiculous. The expedition for Project Mew is made up of a team of 5 people so of course when there are tasks to determine whose getting selected there is going to be team worked involved.

And when it does come to Project Mew Goh does put in the work, he does not rely on Ash.

Also being stubborn and refusing help is a good way to make sure you never get selected for the expedition for Project Mew considering that it’s going to composed of a team of 5 people.

So no, Goh is not a hypocrite. It’s ridiculous to complain about there teamwork in a Project Mew tasks when the whole expedition is going to be composed of a five person team.
Frankly, i always found this line of thinking dumb.

The trials are basically a job interview, and you don’t get help in a job interview even if though working together in a team is part of the job, especially not from a third party that has no stake in it.

As it is, there’s nothing preventing a candidate to get an advantage by getting as many people as they can to help them. I know this series usually gloss over the problems with their own ruleset, but this is the worstbone imo. Especially if they end up letting ash go with them anyways in the end, making the whole trial process pointless.

Project Mew is the most interesting thing the anime has had since the Battle Frontier.

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit

Leaving people/ pokemon to their own devices hasn't been mentioned since the first half of episode 3, we even had the entire Cubone episode showing Goh's family situation and willingness to help others.

The Alola episode established that Goh wasn't going to prioritize Ash's goal over his own.

I really have no idea why people choose to take 2 lines of dialog from 2 separate episodes out of 80 as a basis of his character while ignoring context and all of the evidence to the contrary from other episodes.

We've even seen Goh training with him multiple times.

Decidueye23

Sorry, i beg to differ. In any team sports, both individual prowess and Teamwork are both measured. So its not necessary that only team work is to be measured. Nobody wants someone on their team who is only relying on the team and wont be able to contribute much on their own. And if teamwork is the metric, then Goh has shown them two times already. There is no need for him to prove he is good in a team in every PM trial.

They are going to some island. What if Goh gets separated from the others in that island? Who is going to help him out then? Do we want Jessie's mom 2.0?

In all fairness the PM missions should give Goh something to do on his own. So far neither of the PM missions felt like Goh did all that much.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
So since last week already gave us the VA List for next week's episode, are we gonna this episode's VA list today or will they go back on schedule and have us wait til next week?

I just hope Gou has actually to fight Kingdra.
There's definitely going to be some kind of fighting in this episode

index.php

D

Deleted member 384931

So since last week already gave us the VA List for next week's episode, are we gonna this episode's VA list today or will they go back on schedule and have us wait til next week?

There's definitely going to be some kind of fighting in this episode

index.php
I really hope lol it is a raid battle under water

Status
Not open for further replies.