• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

November 19th: PM2019 088 - Trial Mission! The Deep Sea Diver Research Team!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

diakyu

Oh baby I haven’t been this exited to see an old character since Chuck

-_-

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Tbh I do hope we get an Ash vs Drake in the future, he was the first E4 member Ash ever fought, so it'd be a cool way to just cap things off....not getting my hopes up tho

Master Pikachu 11

Feels good to be a prophet

Drake is so here to hype Ash up about Steven in the Master Class, maybe even give a short nod to their previous battle. I really hope Drake talks about what he thinks of Ash’s latest performance because in their last episode he ridiculed Ash for being too cocky and a smudge overconfident.

Can’t believe I’m excited for a Goh episode lmao
This is a Goh episode, so I don’t expect any foreshadowing to what is to come in the PWC to be in this episode. The only thing that we can get in this episode is a brief Flashback to Ash’s battle with Drake.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Tbh I do hope we get an Ash vs Drake in the future, he was the first E4 member Ash ever fought, so it'd be a cool way to just cap things off....not getting my hopes up tho
I thought it was Lorelei during the Orange Islands

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?

Ash vs. Prima. Basically her breaking Pikachu with a Cloyster. She also used a Slowbro to incapacitate Charizard who had gone off harassing other trainers.

wait did they fight? I legit can't remember

When did you start watching Pokémon? Because that episode has been banned due to Lorelei sending out her blackface'd Jynx during the last 2 minutes to blast off Team Rocket.

Outside of old tapes/dvd's, it's not legally available anywhere.

I just hope Drake recognizes how Satoshi grew compared to AG

Ash is still ten and hasn't grown all that much. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.