• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

November 19th: PM2019 088 - Trial Mission! The Deep Sea Diver Research Team!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
I meant as a trainer lol. Mentally, less hot headed

I don't recall him being very hotheaded vs. Drake though. Might just be my AG-blackspot talking though..

LucasMV

I don't recall him being very hotheaded vs. Drake though. Might just be my AG-blackspot talking though..
Ash was beating trainer after trainer with Grovyle and was getting cocky. Then Drake defeated him easily as expected, and showed him he still had a lot to learn.

It'd be really cool to at least see Drake and Ash reference that in some way. Specially for Drake to recognize Ash's growth since that battle.

D

Deleted member 384931

Ash was beating trainer after trainer with Grovyle and was getting cocky. Then Drake defeated him easily as expected, and showed him he still had a lot to learn.

It'd be really cool to at least see Drake and Ash reference that in some way. Specially for Drake to recognize Ash's growth since that battle.
I know right lol. It would be meaningful in his character progression too!

SatoSereFan224888

Really think Ash should leave Gou alone in this. I hope Ash does not get a lot of time in this episode. It's not about him, it's about Gou's dream to catch Mew. Ash needs to stop hogging the spotlight.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Really think Ash should leave Gou alone in this. I hope Ash does not get a lot of time in this episode. It's not about him, it's about Gou's dream to catch Mew. Ash needs to stop hogging the spotlight.
I know this is probably sarcasm but Ash did just get a whole month's worth of episodes focusing on him.

Next week is Chloe's turn

So honestly I don't mind if Goh gets a focus episode here

Especially considering that Dialga and Palkia are right after that

PREACH.
Also love your pfp :D

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Tbh I do hope we get an Ash vs Drake in the future, he was the first E4 member Ash ever fought, so it'd be a cool way to just cap things off....not getting my hopes up tho
I always viewed him as the strongest of the Elite Four so letting Ash battle him would definitely help my approval of his admittance into the top 8(Right now I absolute don't accept his entry in the slightest!)

Almighty Zard

He has returned.

actually he beat a trainer's Scizor with his Torkoal (one of the few wins the poor thing ever got)

I really never understood why the writers made Ash get that way at the time since he really didn't feel like he was getting that overconfident to the point where he needed a sudden humility lesson.

At least with Lorelei/Prima it made sense since Ash had been riding way too high after beating several trainers, and then let his at the time untrained charizard go on a rampage he couldn't stop.

Also, does every single champion need to be in the masters 8?

I know Ash is a champion in his own right and wouldn't be fighting them all, but still that seems abit extreme to me.

I always viewed him as the strongest of the Elite Four so letting Ash battle him would definitely help my approval of his admittance into the top 8(Right now I absolute don't accept his entry in the slightest!)

But yet it if Ash used Dragonite or Dracovish and somehow beat him your opinion would not be changed would it?

D

Deleted member 384931

Dont blame you. He only fought Gym leaders and Iris. We need more Elite Fours in the PWC. Tho I like Drake, I do not want him, cause he is a Dragon user and I want some other typings than Dragon, Electric and Fighting

Panky..

Discord: Panky..#9281
I'd love it if you brought this analogy when the vice versa happens. Like in the recent episodes 84 and 82. Or most Ash episodes in the past in this series.

STICKTOPIA

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
...I swear, Goh's path to catching Mew seems much easier than A Mythical Discovery. They didn't even give us a free Suicune as an introduction! Who do I sue for this false advertising, TPC or Niantic?
I spent months looking for a ditto

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
I've noticed that Shōji Yonemura is writing the screenplay for this episode and the DP Arc immediately right afterwards.

It makes me wonder if this episode will be connected and lead into the DP Arc somehow

(Like how the Alola episode led into the Volkner episode kinda)

Evstike

Take me back to peak pokemon
I've noticed that Shōji Yonemura is writing the screenplay for this episode and the DP Arc immediately right afterwards.

It makes me wonder if this episode will be connected and lead into the DP Arc somehow

(Like how the Alola episode led into the Volkner episode kinda)
He's in charge of series composition so it's no surprise that he gets the important episodes.

Status
Not open for further replies.