• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

November 19th: PM2019 088 - Trial Mission! The Deep Sea Diver Research Team!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
Dont they ask something similar in each Project Mew summary? And he always does lol
He was rescued from the blizzard and needed Tsurugi to deal with Regice, a fire erupted they couldn’t extinguish which Ulgamoth took care of with poachers being run off by the Project Mew adults, this will probably be Go’s first “complete” clearing without any sneaky nonsense popping up as Regirock is being handled by Asahi/Tsurugi at another location.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
I was a bit disappointed that Ash & Steven didn’t get any interactions in XY&Z so hopefully its a bit better here with Ash & Drake. Which it probably will to some capacity.

Oh man, I hope that we see an AG Flashback in the JN Style, at least one that just features Ash in his AG outfit.
I said that for an XY flashback. They had three chances, and none. Wtf I just want a flashback so I can say: Look how they massacred my boy.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
As far as the writers are concerned, clearly XY was all about their favorite (loser) Gym Leader Korrina that makes me believe that they really wanted her to be a companion but Ash-Greninja said no to Mega Evolution.

Serena just had to give that suicide kiss to completely shut off any memories of her when he revisited Kalos.

As far as the writers are concerned, clearly XY was all about their favorite (loser) Gym Leader Korrina that makes me believe that they really wanted her to be a companion but Ash-Greninja said no to Mega Evolution.

Serena just had to give that suicide kiss to completely shut off any memories of her when he revisited Kalos.
Well he hasn’t mentioned Clemont or Bonnie either

Status
Not open for further replies.