• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

November 19th: PM2019 088 - Trial Mission! The Deep Sea Diver Research Team!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"A mission reading "Get a wild Kingdra" arrives from Project Mew. After an encounter with Genji from the Houen region's Elite Four the group starts investigating the sea, where they find a certain unexpected Pokémon...?!"

Ah so this is why the VA list is incomplete again lol

Just kidding we all know it's Regirock
UN UN UN

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Was in the trailer a few weeks ago. Also in the games ORAS, Seadra can be found in the location where you normally dive for the Sealed Chamber to awaken the Regis.

are you referring to the one where tsurugi and asahi were confronting it? Seems strange since it clearly looked like they were out in a desert when that happened, almost akin to the desert like background from the episode with volcarona.

Besides just because Seadra's are only found there in game doesn't really matter in the anime, we know some pokemon can migrate to other areas if need be excluding regional variants.

D

Deleted member 384931

are you referring to the one where tsurugi and asahi were confronting it? Seems strange since it clearly looked like they were out in a desert when that happened, almost akin to the desert like background from the episode with volcarona.

Besides just because Seadra's are only found there in game doesn't really matter in the anime, we know some pokemon can migrate to other areas if need be excluding regional variants.
True, tho Journeys is more faithful to pokedex data and such. So what if Gou and co open the Sealed Chamber and Asahi or Tsurugi see that cave with Regirock opening on another location, like in the games ?

Last edited by a moderator:

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Preview

D

Deleted member 384931

From the preview it looks pretty boring ngl. I guess Drake will give them gear and some advice and that is it.

Megapixel

From the preview it looks pretty boring ngl. I guess Drake will give them gear and some advice and that is it.
I was waiting for Asahi and Tsurugi to appear in the preview at any moment, but it seems that they will not be so important in this episode

D

Deleted member 384931

I was waiting for Asahi and Tsurugi to appear in the preview at any moment, but it seems that they will not be so important in this episode
Never say never. Tho the preview isnt really encouraging me to watch the episode. Ruins and diving, like we haven't seen that before in Journeys.

Rune Knight

I'm thinking that Goh's Mantyke could evolve in this episode as it is arguably one of his most recurring pokémon.

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
I don't know why the summary mentions Goh finding an unexpected pokemon, when they are there because he expects to find Kingdra.

Tsurugi and Asahi bringing us closer to the CT with their brief appearances.

Dewgong with the back-to-back appearances. If Goh just had 6 of his current pokemon, they'd probably be the 3 starters and Scizor, Dewgong and Flygon.

Looking forward to Inteleon action.

Hopefully Goh does catch and keep Kingdra, as he has been robbed of big captures in PM so far, and while he's at it catch some other pokemon like he did in the Volcarona episode.

I don't think Mantyke is evolving here, but I want it to happen because Goh going back to no Sinnoh pokemon, after having Mantyke since episode 8 and not catching another one would be funny.

Mass Sinnoh catch writers.

Rune Knight

I don't know why the summary mentions Goh finding an unexpected pokemon, when they are there because he expects to find Kingdra.

Tsurugi and Asahi bringing us closer to the CT with their brief appearances.

Dewgong with the back-to-back appearances. If Goh just had 6 of his current pokemon, they'd probably be the 3 starters and Scizor, Dewgong and Flygon.

Looking forward to Inteleon action.

Hopefully Goh does catch and keep Kingdra, as he has been robbed of big captures in PM so far, and while he's at it catch some other pokemon like he did in the Volcarona episode.

I don't think Mantyke is evolving here, but I want it to happen because Goh going back to no Sinnoh pokemon, after having Mantyke since episode 8 and not catching another one would be funny.

Mass Sinnoh catch writers.

And to top it all off, all of the other pokémon that he did catch in Sinnoh were not from generation 4!

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Nostalgic seeing Drake again, I doubt he'll add much here but it's nice to see him.

Ash you have Dracovish, why the heck are you using Goh's Dewgong?

So it looks like I was indeed right about a Sniper battle between Inteleon and Kingdra.

Inteleon using Liquidation looks very Iwane-ish.

My chameleon boy looks like he's having the time of his life in the Preview <3 Go get em my Son!

Status
Not open for further replies.