• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

November 19th: XY&Z004 - Litleo and Pyroar! A Fiery Departure!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
If there were a similarly focused antagonistic female Pyroar that cut off from the pride; I would expect it to end up with Team Rocket as their latest powerhouse since just Phantump and Inkay is lacking even if Team Rocket appearances are scarce nowadays.

Even if there's a lonely female Pyroar here (which we have no mention of), I don't see why TR has any real chance of ending up with it. Also TR doesn't own a Phantump. :/

NettFox

Even if there's a lonely female Pyroar here (which we have no mention of), I don't see why TR has any real chance of ending up with it. Also TR doesn't own a Phantump. :/

DO'H... I meant Gourgeist of course. Always get those two confused because of the -ump end word. Either way its more about any hypothetical Pyroar not accepting the Litleo in question because it seems like how some of these stories go.

Basically Ash and friends meet the odd one out who wants to be the leader, they help it out, watch it fail, understand some pokemon physiology or behavior with whatever nature documentary reasoning they can find, help the pokemon out and then end the episode with whatever outcome was desired with details varying in between. Either way isn't the Litleo/Pyroar family used by Team Flare occasionally so why not let it be caught by our wandering Team Rocket. Either way they seriously need more pokemon in some capacity.

It is strange how some have noted a strange similarity between Jessie's hair and female Pyroar's mane. Its not on spot since it was obviously designed with a fire motif as the male. Yet who couldn't see them putting it in the show for even a moment.

JudySpell

Banned
No offence to those who like Litleo, but its co clear that Ash isnt getting the lion since he has Talonflame as his fire type mon already and doesn't need two fire types

elior

Unlock a world of casual fun and excitement with t
I'm hoping for a Lysandre flashback!
I was hoping we would get more exciting episodes, but so far XYZ seems meh.. Oh well the new opening will keep the hype going for a while
i guess xy z is going to be a slow pace which is a good thing and that why we have those episodes without team flare

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
The good thing about TR is they weren't on the official poster so they can technically get whatever they want. All I know is they need something, I'm sorry but Inkay is just boring, James needs another pokemon.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
The good thing about TR is they weren't on the official poster so they can technically get whatever they want. All I know is they need something, I'm sorry but Inkay is just boring, James needs another pokemon.

Yeah, he really does. They need more variety than the same two Pokemon(And Wobbuffett) every episode.
I don't think I can stand a female Pyroar on his team though as the appearance suits Jessie. I'd want him to get it if Pyroar's a dude.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Yeah, he really does. They need more variety than the same two Pokemon(And Wobbuffett) every episode.
I don't think I can stand a female Pyroar on his team though as the appearance suits Jessie. I'd want him to get it if Pyroar's a dude.

The only problem I see with James getting it is he already has Growlie as a pokemon and they could be seen as similar. I honestly don't mind who catches it though as they usually use two at a time anyways.

KKS-Lapras

The only problem I see with James getting it is he already has Growlie as a pokemon and they could be seen as similar. I honestly don't mind who catches it though as they usually use two at a time anyways.

Aren't most of Team Rocket's Pokemon seen as similar, snakes, affectionate grass types, etc? So I fail to see why Litleo and Growlie being seen as similar would be an issue.

Lorde

but its co clear that Ash isnt getting the lion since he has Talonflame as his fire type mon already and doesn't need two fire types

I don't think the two Fire-types thing is an issue when he's got three Flying-types: I simply don't get the basis for this capture. Neither this or him getting Quilladin make sense to me.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
i guess xy z is going to be a slow pace which is a good thing and that why we have those episodes without team flare

A few fillers isn't a bad thing any ways ha ha. This one might even be important if it's a flashback for Lysandre's Pyroar or some thing. ^^

Lorde

This one might even be important if it's a flashback for Lysandre's Pyroar or some thing. ^^

I'm not at all expecting this to be the case: Why would we need to see its origin story? It doesn't seem nearly as important as Zygarde or the Megas in XY&Z. :s

Gillachu

Banned
A few fillers isn't a bad thing any ways ha ha. This one might even be important if it's a flashback for Lysandre's Pyroar or some thing. ^^

I don't think this episode is about his Pyroar lol. It will be a filler probably unless team flare does something..

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
Can said shadow be clemont catching it?
Satoshi has two birds, Serena has two foxes, maybe TWO lions are in the lemon nerd's future.

But nah, not happening. I don't think I want the previously-speculated-manticore Pokemon going to TRio either. At most no one catches it but I would actually like Shota or Manon to get it, though I doubt anyone gets it. Though this episode certainly does seem like it's very standalone, almost like a MegaEvo Act unconnected to the usual gang with their absence from the summary. Although I dig the idea of this being a little backstory on one of the Flare villains I doubt that would happen because it would be too good, plus one of them already has a Mega Four-Legged Fire Pokemon.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Satoshi has two birds, Serena has two foxes, maybe TWO lions are in the lemon nerd's future.

Another potential trend breaker there. XY the trend breaker Yeah, I sort of agree, that Clemont may not be catching Litleo in this episode.

Like most people, I'm thinking that the Litleo may reveal something about Lysandre as a flashback episode or possibly become Jessie's Pokémon.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Can said shadow be clemont catching it?

Anyone but him..... besides the fact I don't like the siblings it'll just be neglected like poor Luxray in favor of Chespin and Bunnelby

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
What if the mysterious shadow is AZ? Though it doesn't seem like he would be out to catch this random Pokemon.

Lorde

It will be a filler probably unless team flare does something..

I have a hard time understanding why they'd show up though unless stalking a Litleo is part of their plans involving the Ultimate Weapon and Zygarde. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.