• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

November 20th: PM2019 046 - Battling & Getting! Mewtwo Comes Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
I wonder if Gou even knows about Mewtwo, knowledge of it isn't exactly well known to most people in the anime, heck the regional professors seem to keep it's data to secrecy as is (if that mirage pokemon special was any indication)

speaking of I've Giovanni mentioned in this thread...if I recall Mewtwo had his memory wiped during the jouto arc so I don't think he'd remember it either, so unless they decided to pull a retcon I doubt he'd remember it either.

Regardless I don't see anyone capturing it, I know this series has had it's moments about "never say never" but I feel that high grade tier legendaries (which Mewtwo is a part of) are (and should be) off limits to being caught no matter what.

besides if Ash was to hypothetically capture it, that's not sending a good message that he would need a pokemon that powerful this early for the PWC, because what else would he use it for, and it would probably wreck anything that got in it's way.

and I don't think I need to start on why Gou shouldn't get it either.

Jangobadass

Surprise!
Well **** son... :eek:

I knew it was happening in the near future, but I didn't think it'd be the very episode after the Darkest Day Arc.

I'm kind of annoyed. This better be the first episode of a longer arc. Mewtwo deserves a lot better than being a glorified POTD like a lot of Legendaries...

WhoCares

Elric The Pipsqueak
Give Sylvally the Dark Type Disk, and I'm pretty sure Mewtwo might be in trouble.
That's just pure luck. No one knows if one's gonna face a Mewtwo . Disc selection is a hit and miss. Who knows you might use a fighting disc without knowing that there's a freaking Mewtwo in the opponent team.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
That's just pure luck. No one knows if one's gonna face a Mewtwo . Disc selection is a hit and miss. Who knows you might use a fighting disc without knowing that there's a freaking Mewtwo in the opponent team.

or mewtwo knows aura sphere/focus blast and kills silvally regardless.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Jangobadass said:
I'm kind of annoyed. This better be the first episode of a longer arc. Mewtwo deserves a lot better than being a glorified POTD like a lot of Legendaries...

Considering that this episode is airing right after the Black Night arc, I'm going to assume that it's a one-off episode rather than part of a whole other arc. We've seen Mewtwo so much already anyway, so I don't really see the appeal of the species getting more than one episode in this series. And obviously, I personally don't think it's going to be caught.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
It’s going to be mighty depressing at an extent since this is going to likely be a third Mewtwo lmao :>

Leonhart

Imagineer
kickachu said:
The one thing good about this episode is that goh will learn about mewtwo especially since it was cloned from mew which he wants to catch but catching it will be hard since his team doesn't know bug dark or ghost moves

I don't quite see how him having Mewtwo would help him in his quest to catch Mew, anyway. He's set out to capture all Pokemon, and even if he did find a shortcut to Mew, it likely wouldn't play out until the end of the series, regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.