• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

November 20th: PM2019 046 - Battling & Getting! Mewtwo Comes Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
So who's going to point out that there's a bunch of Pokémon being held captive by Mewtwo here?

Emtc-EnVoAEl9zl
Oh, that does it. You goin' down, Frieza.

Kawaii Emolga

The cutest EVER!!!!
So who's going to point out that there's a bunch of Pokémon being held captive by Mewtwo here?

Emtc-EnVoAEl9zl

Also I see a Skitty!!! :D How I've missed it! It's been quite a while since I've last seen one in the anime!
(Sorry for gushing. Skitty is my favorite Cutesy Normal Type Pokémon of all time and Favorite Cat-Based Pokémon next to Litten lol. It's just that darn Adorable to me!!!)
I love Skitty too! I aways got to be Skitty in the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Red Team games :>

BobbbidyBob

You would think that after 20 years they would give Ash tons of legendaries to use in battle. Will we have to wait another 20 years until his pika-super-chu beats legendaries after a good fish and catch season? I hope graves come with good cable and plugging systems then....

Emtc-EnVoAEl9zl

Also I see a Skitty!!! :D How I've missed it! It's been quite a while since I've last seen one in the anime!
(Sorry for gushing. Skitty is my favorite Cutesy Normal Type Pokémon of all time and Favorite Cat-Based Pokémon next to Litten lol. It's just that darn Adorable to me!!!)
they are gossiping behind Mewtwo’s back

Kawaii Emolga

The cutest EVER!!!!
Skitty's an absolute BEAST in Mystery Dungeon! Her Double Slaps are always an instant K-O. Also giving her Zen Headbutt at the very start of Explorers was a great call!
True!!! Also, using Attract in the legendary pokémon (only in the first game) make everything so much easier XD
In the Explorers game I'm aways Vulpix, but my partner was Skitty :>
I wish I could play the new one ;-;

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
True!!! Also, using Attract in the legendary pokémon (only in the first game) make everything so much easier XD
In the Explorers game I'm aways Vulpix, but my partner was Skitty :>
I wish I could play the new one ;-;
It's especially better if you link moves

Attract + Double Slap = Instant Kill in most scenarios lol

I usually combine Skitty and Pikachu as Team. Mostly because Pikachu's Discharge is incredibly useful when dealing with Monster Houses lmao. (Shinx can learn it too but unfortunately it takes Shinx forever to learn decent Electric Type Moves)

Ultra Beast Lover

Mewtwo probably takes in Pokemon that have been hurt by humans, Go might've tried catching one and Mewtwo descended upon the humans with the intent of either killing them, hurting them, erasing their memories and sending them away, or make them get violently ill when they hear the word/see/smell parsley. Then he sees Ash and is probably thinking, "Oh, it's just Ash, this must be his idiot friend. I could just yell at him and let them leave but... Mew said I should indulge in the more trollish side of the Mew species so..." He then proceeds to tell them that the only way they'll get out alive is if they fight for their dreams.

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
Right, remember what happened to the last person that tried to catch Mewtwo? And their Pokeballs?
No one catch mewtwo in anime....at least i do think so,

BobbbidyBob

Mewtwo probably takes in Pokemon that have been hurt by humans, Go might've tried catching one and Mewtwo descended upon the humans with the intent of either killing them, hurting them, erasing their memories and sending them away, or make them get violently ill when they hear the word/see/smell parsley. Then he sees Ash and is probably thinking, "Oh, it's just Ash, this must be his idiot friend. I could just yell at him and let them leave but... Mew said I should indulge in the more trollish side of the Mew species so..." He then proceeds to tell them that the only way they'll get out alive is if they fight for their dreams.
Mewtwo is such a grump, if it were for him nobody would be able to catch any Pokémon!!! Thank goodness he is usually hiding somewhere though...... seriously, he should mind his business. Periodt.

Ultra Beast Lover

Your thinking about Corey, Nuzamaki is talking about Dirk.
Oh, right XD. I did not pay attention when they introduced themselves.

Anyways, seeing the giant shadow ball makes me wish we still had the giant electro ball. Though I suppose such an explosion would either destroy the island or petrify someone again. Also, who's going to give Go the history lesson?

Status
Not open for further replies.