• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

November 20th: PM2019 046 - Battling & Getting! Mewtwo Comes Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~

Basically, the semifinals soccer-loving Brazil hosted for the FIFA World Cup 2014 that ended up with them getting utterly crushed by Germany's team. So many people cried that day. It was such a historically NASTY moment for Brazilians.
So by this logic it should be

Cinderace - Brazil
Mewtwo - Germany
Sobble - Brazil's fans

BobbbidyBob

I think if mewtwo was going to join the team, he would have been featured in more posters, but he didn’t even appear in the main first promotional poster back in 2019 with all those regions and legendaries. But he got 0 promotion.

Ultra Beast Lover

I hope the Kanto pandering is done after this. I like Mewtwo but the hype's worn off.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Well... there's still the fried chicken and the ice chicken. Then its done. I guess also the Galarian Bird Trio but then again they're still Galar natives despite the original origins anyways so nvm.

Leonhart

Imagineer
SerGoldenhandtheJust said:
This hopefully would be one of the last Kanto pandering episodes. The legendaries would be done, and Eevee it's getting it's episode soon. Not much Kanto pandering they can do so we might see more locations come season 2

I don't think they're going to stop anytime soon, because Gen I pandering is basically their bread and butter at this point. They'll most likely give Freezer and Fire their own episodes after Mewtwo's appearance to finish the Gen I Legendary promotion, then move on to the other Gen I Pokemon that they haven't promoted in this series yet.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl

Basically, the semifinals soccer-loving Brazil hosted for the FIFA World Cup 2014 that ended up with them getting utterly crushed by Germany's team. So many people cried that day. It was such a historically NASTY moment for Brazilians that the whole country mourned this loss.
I think that game was rigged tbh.

WhoCares

Elric The Pipsqueak
I think that game was rigged tbh.
It's easy to stand back in the stands and calling a match rigged(without even being decent at soccer) if your favorite team didn't win the match. Germany was better that day and deserved the win.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 384931

I wonder how they will fill 20 min with Mewtwo, Gou and Satoshi

Lacuna

Goodnight
I wonder how they will fill 20 min with Mewtwo, Gou and Satoshi
Depends on a number of things such as whether or not it's the original Mewtwo or a new one. If it's a new one it could act hostile towards Ash and Go
Yeah, that's what I see happening too. There's also the possibility that Ash and Gou aren't going to be the only two people there in this episode (like how TRio was in the Zapdos one briefly, or even some other character).

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
It's easy to stand back in the stands and calling a match rigged(without even being decent at soccer) if your favorite team didn't win the finals. Germany was better that day and deserved the win.
Joke detector is broken.

Red and Blue

I'd be content with the first Mewtwo just explaining his backstory and history with Mew to Go. Maybe Mew can appear and finally meet Go face to face

Lacuna

Goodnight
Ugh if they use the Team Rocket trio as plot devices again.
Oof, please no. I saw almost no reason for them to be there in the Zapdos episode, I see even less reason for them to be there in this one.
I know that they've technically seen Mewtwo before too, but I honestly kinda want them to stay out of this one if they're just gonna be there to do their usual gacha shenanigans lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.