• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

November 20th: PM2019 046 - Battling & Getting! Mewtwo Comes Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

dman_dustin

Please be M01/M22 Mewtwo.

Ew. No.

If its the 1st one, it shouldn't be caught, which would be fine but then I don't like the title.

And the 2nd one even though its soft canonized (the whole N Genesect anime thing,
i think was canon) I don't want that Mewtwo to be hard canonized as I personally and yes it doesn't matter what I think but to express my opinion I don't think the other one should exist.

I just want a weaker feral Mewtwo that's weak enough to reasonably be caught.

Edit: But its whatever.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
I hope this isn't indicating a capture. Prefer if they don't get legends especially this early into the series.

D

Deleted member 384931

Well I hope we get a nice battle at least. But idk how to feel it being so soon after an important arc.

Last edited by a moderator:

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Oh this is definitely a new Mewtwo. It's called "revival" of Mewtwo, definitely a new one. I think this will be a bait episode like Goh had for zapdos, but this time for Ash. As long as he puts up a good battle with Mewtwo I won't mind.
...No? Revival kinda implies an old one. You can't revive something that never existed.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I do hope at the very least it goes X and gives that form a debut. Just utterly annihilate the twerps before flying off!

Rune Knight

Never say never.

Personally I don't want him to catch Mewtwo because adding it would f**k up the color scheme (he already has a purple pokémon), however I'm not going to rule it out either.

If anything I think that it will start making re-curring appearances after this episode and maybe eventually someone will end up catching it, which I personally hope to be Goh for... reasons... and uh... I would understand if this sounds somewhat.... controversial to some....

Last edited:

dman_dustin

Aint nobody catching Mewtwo. We’ve been through this already.

Really?

See I would agree but then the damn title said "getting"

This clearly has to be a deliberate, intentional troll by the anime producers who caught wind of capture speculation or even more accurate anti-capture. There's literally no way I believe people randomly speculating Mewtwo being caught and then the title has "getting" in the title with Mewtwo.

There's literally no logic to for the millionth time reinforce Ash and Go's goal and have it relate to Mewtwo. There's no way I believe Mewtwo isn't attempted at being captured here otyerwise that first part of the title shouldn't exist.

Caught? No because they're boring and would troll like that. But will I be surprised if it is caught? No. And if it happens I'll laugh evilly, if not whatever just status quo, but I could've lived without the obvious troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.