• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

November 20th: PM2019 046 - Battling & Getting! Mewtwo Comes Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
People still believe Mewtwo can be caught?? I thought we’ve been through this already. It’s NOT GOING TO BE CAUGHT.

dman_dustin

and if it doesn't people will say "UGH THE WRITERS TROLLED US"

Not in the angry frustrated way like Ash and Sobble but more like upset they's use Mewtwo in this fashion as in I don't see the point in having this unbeatable Pokemon just have it shoved down our throats that it won't be caught because its unbeatable and the strongest Pokemon ever.

Why not just have it be about Mewtwo and its life?

Rune Knight

Not in the angry frustrated way like Ash and Sobble but more like upset they's use Mewtwo in this fashion as in I don't see the point in having this unbeatable Pokemon just have it shoved down our throats that it won't be caught because its unbeatable and the strongest Pokemon ever.

Why not just have it be about Mewtwo and its life?

I would appreciate the latter: that is exploring more of Mewtwo's history and connecting it to Mew who plays a major role in Journeys. Even though most are arguably already familiar with it, it is still a fun idea to emphasize upon, especially for newer audiences.

Personally, I'd like to see Cerulean Cave and somehow work the Mewtwo from M01 into that.

This is probably all wishful thinking but just shooting it out there.

BobbbidyBob

so let me get this straight...

if it gets caught people will say "UGH ASH DIDN'T DESERVE IT"

and if it doesn't people will say "UGH THE WRITERS TROLLED US"
They will troll us like they did with Lugia, hoho and zapdos and they will keep doing it, I just can’t believe they thought we would fall for ash catching mewtwo after zapdos not getting caught, like how dumb do they think we are?XD

BobbbidyBob

Ew. No.

If its the 1st one, it shouldn't be caught, which would be fine but then I don't like the title.

And the 2nd one even though its soft canonized (the whole N Genesect anime thing,
i think was canon) I don't want that Mewtwo to be hard canonized as I personally and yes it doesn't matter what I think but to express my opinion I don't think the other one should exist.

I just want a weaker feral Mewtwo that's weak enough to reasonably be caught.

Edit: But its whatever.
First movie mewtwo had such a good story he is more of a character than just another pokemon to catch in my opinion.....as for genesect mewtwo she can get caught 10 times for all that i care.....

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Okay my thoughts.

1.) I'm going to guess that either Lucario and/or Cinderace's names must be in the title for Episode 45 which is why they haven't revealed it yet.

2.) There's no way in heck anybody is catching MewTwo. If the writers were too cowardly to let anyone have Zapdos then idk why the heck anyone thinks MEWTWO is getting captured.

The only person I could reasonably see owning this MewTwo is Giovanni. And that's only if he created this one.

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
Wasn't expecting Mewtwo this soon.

Ew. No.

If its the 1st one, it shouldn't be caught, which would be fine but then I don't like the title.

And the 2nd one even though its soft canonized (the whole N Genesect anime thing,
i think was canon) I don't want that Mewtwo to be hard canonized as I personally and yes it doesn't matter what I think but to express my opinion I don't think the other one should exist.

I just want a weaker feral Mewtwo that's weak enough to reasonably be caught.

Edit: But its whatever.

I like Unova Mewtwo too much to not want her hard canonized, but I agree that this will likely be a silent feral Mewtwo with maybe a vague almost reference that Ash met one in the past like they did in the Genesect movie "That's...", "I am Mewtwo"

Personally, I'd like to see Cerulean Cave

Give me Zubat. I've waited so long.

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
My only hope is that we don't get a 4th mewtwo and that the animation does it justice, unlike Zapdos
I am werly of this mewtwo episode but if it is mewtwo from m1-MR yeah Satoshi-Kun should get it as ually go to Red type character only ,

Kawaii Emolga

The cutest EVER!!!!
Whoa! Mewtwo already?! Right after the DD arc?! I thought we would get the Dracovish and eevee episodes before Mewtwo, but okay, Mewtwo hype!!!
I don't think anyone is gonna catch it, the title mentions both Ash and Go "things" (Ash is a battler and Go is a catcher), so I guess it will be about both of them trying to find Mewtwo or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.