• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

November 25th: PM2019 133 - Project Mew

Status
Not open for further replies.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3

Guy100

If Goh does catch a Mew I guarentee he's not letting it wander, as it will be a permanent memeber on his team. Unlike, Suicune, Mew does not have a responsibility, which is the reason the project Mew team wants to keep it in a research facility to study it.

However, I get this since that Mew is FAR too intelligent and independent to be simply confined and handled as a research subject. There is a reason why its species has been so allusive for centuries. However, with they way journey's is writing Goh;s story I'm sure they'll find some half hearted reasoning to why Mew will end up staying with Goh, perhaps having to find Goh funny or something.

This better be some big arc if this is after Ash vs Leon.

Gingertail24

If Goh does catch a Mew I guarentee he's not letting it wander, as it will be a permanent memeber on his team. Unlike, Suicune, Mew does not have a responsibility, which is the reason the project Mew team wants to keep it in a research facility to study it.

However, I get this since that Mew is FAR too intelligent and independent to be simply confined and handled as a research subject. There is a reason why its species has been so allusive for centuries. However, with they way journey's is writing Goh;s story I'm sure they'll find some half hearted reasoning to why Mew will end up staying with Goh, perhaps having to find Goh funny or something.
I don't think mew is being caught at all. It's a tradition for this show to not have people accomplish there goals

Also the gotta catch em all goal becomes even more pointless now that he has mew, not that it made sense before

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
I don't think mew is being caught at all. It's a tradition for this show to not have people accomplish there goals
Hey now, Tracey managed it. His entire goal was meeting Professor Oak and he met him.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
Honest question, does someone actually like these two? I don't think we saw much to care about them.
I like them. They have cool designs that scream field research. I also like the girl’s personality.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Summary

While Satoshi is in the Masters Tournament Finals, Go has gone to Faraway Island for the Mew search. But as Go, Shigeru, Tokio, Tsurugi and Asahi arrive on the Island, they lose contact with Professor Hodaka back at the lab, and their monster balls don't work either. What will happen to Go and the others as they continue their search to meet Mew in the midst of all these issues?!

Screenplay 米村正二 (Shōji Yonemura)
Storyboard 齋藤徳明 (Noriaki Saito)
Episode Director 牧野友映 (Tomoe Makino)
Animation Director 大川義史 (Yoshifumi Ookawa)

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
I like them. They have cool designs that scream field research. I also like the girl’s personality.
Pretty much this for me two
I think it's like the assistants who are nice but barely get/got focus

Btw they actually are in Faraway Island, this is a pretty interesting callback as the original event was over 15 years ago
And well, we know Mew in fact is there...

Status
Not open for further replies.