• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

November 25th: PM2019 133 - Project Mew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazuniya

read/watch dungeon meshi
Looking forward to the conclusion and how Goh's send off as well even though this should have happened before the tournament imo.

Can someone translate the preview, feels like something weird is going on.
According to the summary, they lost contact with the Professor and the Pokeballs don't work.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
According to the summary, they lost contact with the Professor and the Pokeballs don't work.

Yeah, that's basically what they're talking about in the preview.

kickachu

Momentai!
Question since the pokeballs are not working how will they catch mew

SatoSereFan224888

Now I saw on bulbapedia Ash is listed on the characters list but I highly doubt he’s joining Project Mew. He’ll probably be busy sending out invites for the party at his home to celebrate becoming world champion.

BobbbidyBob

I thought the preview would be more hype and we would see legendaries or at least Mew but.....for something called project mew we barely see the thing

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Not a week break and then a Goh episode while we sit in agony wondering if Ash's journey will be over...

Status
Not open for further replies.