• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

November 25th: PM2019 133 - Project Mew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niormon

Goh will be gone and forgotten in a matter of weeks lol.
What are you gonna do if you see him in SV anime and his wearing Violet uniform hanging out with Arvin? because that's probably whats going to happen ;)

edit ah I can already see it Ash riding in koraidon and Goh riding on miraidon the anime writes itself lol

Heitor160

I'm very curious to see how Project Mew will turn out. The weird picture shown at the end of PM 132 (the one with the sinking ships) added to the fact than we don't hear Goh speak to Ash makes me think something really bad is going to happen during the expedition.
Also, Project Mew being a short two-parter doesn't seem to add up, cause if it was I'm pretty sure the writers would've crammed it between Ash vs Cynthia and Ash vs Leon. Something shady is going on behind the scenes

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Kids go through the anti-Poke Ball zone.

They find Mew, but, shockers, the professor uses a net and laughs at them all for being too stupid not to judge his looks.

Goh gets pissed and fights, liberates Mew, but then learns that Mew shouldn't be caught but goes Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon and finishes his goal a different way.

Half-***ed finale at Cerise where Ash ditches his Journeys team and becomes as strong as a badgeless trainer. Cue credits. We can finally close the anime spoiler board for good.

Ash Ketchum!

Pokemon Trainer
It’s so anti climatic and wild that they haven’t been promoting this at all or as much as the PWC despite the narrative being this is “just as important as Ash’s goal since he’s a co protagonist”
Probably intended as a cool-down arc after the Masters 8.

BobbbidyBob

That Tsurugi guy looks also suspicious, plus he himself has said that he detests “weaklings” or something like that

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
That Tsurugi guy looks also suspicious, plus he himself has said that he detests “weaklings” or something like that
I don’t think I ever got the villain vibe from him.

Asashi, OTOH…she seems way too nice.

BobbbidyBob

Oh yeah, that area that Goh/Red Urshfu dude was at, looked like the exact same place Mewtwo was at.
That was “cello island” though

Tabasco Boshi

★★★★★
It’s so anti climatic and wild that they haven’t been promoting this at all or as much as the PWC despite the narrative being this is “just as important as Ash’s goal since he’s a co protagonist”
Because even the ones who tried to artificially sell this idea of a character equal to Ash knew it was never going to work. Dawn remains the only one close to that working.

Do they think people will be watching on the streets in Japan how Goh gets Mew? Or that he'll be in regular media? Nobody in the big picture cares.

Edit: UnovaMaster angry face reaction confirms I'm right.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.