• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

November 25th: PM2019 133 - Project Mew

Status
Not open for further replies.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Goh and Ash are dual protagonists. Ash chose his pokemon while Goh met Mew. This is a callback to Ash's first episode "I choose you" but in other sense, namely it refers to the other protagonist Goh, who met Mew when he was still a little child. (Surely my theory)

+ I can't remember that we seen a trailer for a two parter. Did that ever happen?
We did get a preview trailer today for Project Mew but i don't think episode length is mentioned
I do hope Ep135 is project Mew though, and so is ep136. Although if it is i do think the reference to OS was misleading and the title should have been different

Lelouch-Red

We did get a preview trailer today for Project Mew but i don't think episode length is mentioned
I do hope Ep135 is project Mew though, and so is ep136. Although if it is i do think the reference to OS was misleading and the title should have been different
That is why I mentioned, that the narrator didn't say anything about the episode numbers.

And for the misleading titles.... "...Kalos League Victory" :D:D

Morax

King of heroes
I don't see why
That’s because you’re not looking hard enough! Don’t give up yet!
YOU. ARE. THE. SUN!

images

Ryker101

Looks fun but hoping they can wrap it up in a satisfying way. Project mew has overall felt overshadowed by the PWC but it’s pretty solid on its own. For all the controversy Goh’s been in his journey should end on a high note like Ash’s

divinepokemonXZ

ALL HAIL THE GORILLA-FROG!
Wow! A random Groudon and Kyogre that totally aren't Mew in disguise! And a very misplaced Tyrunt in the foreground, too, probably also Mew.

Can somebody remind me again how many episodes we are supposed to have left? I'm assuming we have about 9 episodes left once this one airs, right?

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Wow! A random Groudon and Kyogre that totally aren't Mew in disguise! And a very misplaced Tyrunt in the foreground, too, probably also Mew.

Can somebody remind me again how many episodes we are supposed to have left? I'm assuming we have about 9 episodes left once this one airs, right?
unless there's nothing else after 135 then the latter is the end of the line.

I think Groudon and Kyogre are a reference to Gen 3 being twenty years old (and the AG anime)

Guy100

We got a special Project Mew trailer.

Well I'll be. If Goh gets Mew..I just dont know what to think. No character in the anime or the pokemon game series has ever caught Mew, at least to my knowledge, so this will be something.

And to top it off, the kid (Goh) didn't really do anything significant in the anime. Of course this is just my observation.

Status
Not open for further replies.