• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

November 27th: PM2019 047 - Pokémon Champion! The Battle of Big Eaters!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red and Blue

Poor Dragonite will probably end up sick after eating all of that food.
Anybody know how goh plans to win
Skwovet eating as much as it can in addition to evolving.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
I don't know a filler involving Farfetch'd would have maybe been more interesting.

Plus I need to see Farfetch'd's mouth slam hard into the ground after seeing Lucario out of realization it won't even be able to do anything against it anymore in training.
Come to think of it, G. Farfetch'd and Sobble haven't met Lucario and Cinderace yet have they?
At least not on-screen.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Come to think of it, G. Farfetch'd and Sobble haven't met Lucario and Cinderace yet have they?
At least not on-screen.
Nah. I don’t even think Sobble knows about Cinderace right now since the latter’s basically no longer a walking mon and likely won’t be out as much as it greatly used to be.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
After an epic story arc and Mewtwo appearance, we now return to your regularly scheduled silliness.

The boys took Mewtwo's advice to heart and are now going to show everything they've learned with this experience!

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
Anybody know how goh plans to win
um, enter with his Skowvet and eat as much as they can. It’s just an eating contest so there really aren’t going to be any elaborate strategies. Really when it comes down to it the only factors in eating contest are really how fast you can eat(in cases where there is a set amount of food) and how much your stomach can handle.
Skwovet eating as much as it can in addition to evolving.

I assume Goh's plan involves Skowvet's Cheek Pouches (not the ability).

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
New summary of sorts:

yZVHobX.jpg

You can look forward to lots of comedy episodes in the near future as well!!
Lots of Pokémon will be running wild in the upcoming episodes we'll be showing as well! Make note of these hilarious comedy episodes coming out of the left field!!
Pokémon Champion! The Battle of Big Eaters!!
Go and Hoshigarisu have decided to enter a Big Eater Tournament. But trouble arises when the Rocket Gang gets involved with the tournament...!!

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
This episode's title remind me of Death Eaters from HP o.o

As the first post mentions, the title is a direct reference to the two TV shows "TV Champion" and "The Battle of Big Eaters".

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
As the first post mentions, the title is a direct reference to the two TV shows "TV Champion" and "The Battle of Big Eaters".

In that case, it's only fair they dub this episode like "The Smallest Winner!"

STICKTOPIA

I don't know a filler involving Farfetch'd would have maybe been more interesting.

Plus I need to see Farfetch'd's mouth slam hard into the ground after seeing Lucario out of realization it won't even be able to do anything against it anymore in training.
i think most likely his farfetch’d already seen lucario off screen. Normally after a Pokémon was caught or evolved, the other Pokémon would see it either in the same or next episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.