• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

November 27th: PM2019 047 - Pokémon Champion! The Battle of Big Eaters!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dman_dustin

This and apparently a lot of people have compared it's Design to Peter Griffin from Family Guy (I don't see it personally)

So I look up google images Greedent see the small design changes to Peter Griffin even having one say "Peter Greedent" and one of the see also tags literally reads "Shiny Peter Griffin."

ROFLMAO.

If Greedent happens this could be a hilarious social media meme.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
To nobody's surprise, Friday's episode of Oha Suta will have 3ji no Heroine talk about their guest roles in this episode in their Pokemon anime segment.

Last edited:

BobbbidyBob

Too bad this and the next episode wasnt a 3 parter for the Mewtwo episode.
I hear ya..... this episode maaan, imma be roasting it this Friday..... I think they should have gone with the fillers after the dark arc something (whatever) and then release the Mewtwo episode following it up with something....more, than an eating contest? Though we still don’t know, for all we know this could be the greatest ep of the show XD

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Personally I think Greedent is extremely underrated. Don't get why it's gotten so much scorn from fans
I just think it and Skwovet are ugly.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Red and Blue said:
Personally I think Greedent is extremely underrated. Don't get why it's gotten so much scorn from fans

Aside from Yokubarisu being somewhat adorable and quirky, it's pretty much useless since it's a plain Normal-type. Regional rodents are usually considered to be subpar, anyway. I've seen some memes about Yokubarisu on other sites, but I doubt that the writers care too much about its meme potential.

Ubermuk

Sticky & Sweet
"Hey Lois! Remember that time when I turned into a Pokémon?"
c79.jpg

Not to sound like a total buzzkill and this isn't directed towards you but this meme is really dumb. You could add Peter's clothing and glasses to literally any character or creature and it would sorta look like him but only because his clothing and glasses are his most defining traits.

But lbr Greedent normally has like nothing in common with Peter because Peter doesn't look like a squirrel or have fur or buck teeth so I dunno who thought they were onto something with this '''''resemblance'''''...

Observer

Mostly watching
"Hey Lois! Remember that time when I turned into a Pokémon?"
c79.jpg

Goh: I'm going to catch Mew!

Ash: I'm going to defeat Leon and become a Pokemon Master!

Peter: Hey look we are officially running low on food and since you guys are heading back out again could bring back some Cheezits and Mr. Pibb, probably a couple boxes of Pokepuffs too that would be great. Oh by the way Mew's been watching you two sleep evey night outside your bedroom window. You um you might want to look into that.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Not to sound like a total buzzkill and this isn't directed towards you but this meme is really dumb. You could add Peter's clothing and glasses to literally any character or creature and it would sorta look like him but only because his clothing and glasses are his most defining traits.

But lbr Greedent normally has like nothing in common with Peter because Peter doesn't look like a squirrel or have fur or buck teeth so I dunno who thought they were onto something with this '''''resemblance'''''...
Pretty sure the whole point of the meme is that both have one strong resemblance and it’s that both are fat.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Goh: I'm going to catch Mew!

Ash: I'm going to defeat Leon and become a Pokemon Master!

Peter: Hey look we are officially running low on food and since you guys are heading back out again could bring back some Cheezits and Mr. Pibb, probably a couple boxes of Pokepuffs too that would be great. Oh by the way Mew's been watching you two sleep evey night outside your bedroom window. You um you might want to look into that.
Is it sad Peter would actually be much smarter than those two combined.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
I also forgot to mention it earlier but I think another reason why people dislike Greedent is because it really reminds a lot of people of Bidoof who is another Regional Rodent who people really seem to dislike for some reason

Actually I kinda agree.
The similarities between them are bit superficial at best.

I don't think it's in the same vein as the "Raboot looks like Kakashi/Naruto" meme, because they only things Greedent and Peter really have in common are hair color and fattiness

Last edited:

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
I also forgot to mention it earlier but I think another reason why people dislike Greedent is because it really reminds a lot of people of Bidoof who is another Regional Rodent who people really seem to dislike for some reason
Let’s admit it, the only reason Bidoof is disliked cause genwunner losers whine that it’s just basically a Rattata clone and not the actual thing kek.

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
Let’s admit it, the only reason Bidoof is disliked cause genwunner losers whine that it’s just basically a Rattata clone and not the actual thing kek.

Regional staples: bugs, rodents and birds aren't usually particularly interesting. The bugs and birds have improved, but the rodents are still boring. Not to mention they are almost guaranteed to be grey or brown, which just makes them more bland.

Status
Not open for further replies.