• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

November 27th: PM2019 047 - Pokémon Champion! The Battle of Big Eaters!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
I mean they obviously aren't going to play any MAJOR characters that are going to appear outside this one episode, so I'm not sure what you're even expecting. Listing them like this at least calls attention to them.

Even if they were listed with roles, you wouldn't be able to tell from that whether these are roles that will have a lot of lines.

Or they could be playing anime versions of themselves for all you know.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 384931

Well Lucario is a walking pokemon, but Cinderace isnt? What is the difference? Besides they both appear walking in the next episode

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Too bad Morpeko will likely fall short. And oh hey, they actually put my personal favorite in there, least they know it exists lmao (Hydreigon).

:>

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Literally who asked for this mess lol??

STICKTOPIA

omg seeing the preview is worse than I thought. I mean it’s good seeing ash’s other Pokémon other than pikachu and lucario but what kind of mess is this? Oh and hello to the non-existent galar farfetch’d.

dman_dustin

typical anime filler ofc no one would ask.

I don't know a filler involving Farfetch'd would have maybe been more interesting.

Plus I need to see Farfetch'd's mouth slam hard into the ground after seeing Lucario out of realization it won't even be able to do anything against it anymore in training.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Well Lucario is a walking pokemon, but Cinderace isnt? What is the difference? Besides they both appear walking in the next episode
Oh, don't even pretend we don't all know what the difference is between the two.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
There's technically no indication that Lucario is supposed to be a walking mon. And one difference is that Lucario is a marketing machine. The bunny is a newbie but set to be this region's Charizard :>

ShadowForce720

Anybody know how goh plans to win

um, enter with his Skowvet and eat as much as they can. It’s just an eating contest so there really aren’t going to be any elaborate strategies. Really when it comes down to it the only factors in eating contest are really how fast you can eat(in cases where there is a set amount of food) and how much your stomach can handle.

Status
Not open for further replies.