• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

November 27th: PM2019 047 - Pokémon Champion! The Battle of Big Eaters!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Greedent is one of only 3 Pokémon that I don’t like from this Gen but it’d give Skwovet something so I wouldn’t mind as it’d most likely stay at the lab.

BobbbidyBob

I’m disappointed at the lack of promo material for tomorrow, this episode deserved more hype than the last one.....lol

D

Deleted member 384931

Their focus episodes are all over the place, the most random pokemon get focus (magikarp, slowpoke, skwovet, marshtomp)

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
The guest VA's roles were announced on Oha Suta today, as expected:

Kanade will play a Beroringa.
Yumecchi will play a Marunoom.
Maki will play a Trainer.

UzPjzIp.jpg

I'm guessing Maki is playing the trainer of the returning champion Kabigon/Snorlax.

Icy-Snowflake

Oh hey! Not only are they throwing in Ash's reserves, but also Kantonian Lillie and a Gary inspired character are appearing. Also, who would've thought that Hydreigon, Blaziken and Bisharp will participate in an eating competition and not in a PWC match.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Oh hey! Not only are they throwing in Ash's reserves, but also Kantonian Lillie and a Gary inspired character are appearing. Also, who would've thought that Hydreigon, Blaziken and Bisharp will participate in an eating competition and not in a PWC match.
On the bright side, they acknowledge that Hydreigon, Bisharp, and his reserves exist even after years of mainly absence which I can't truly say the same for a certain monkey :>

Status
Not open for further replies.