• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

November 27th: PM2019 047 - Pokémon Champion! The Battle of Big Eaters!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member

Mew29240

That'd be a really good idea! What kind of Egg would Goh get tho?

I'm hoping for a Happiny Egg if that's the case. The Park would benefit from having an eventual medic-mon amongst their ranks. They did give Brock one as an Egg before, so I'm not sure they'll do it again tho...

MaMcMu

If Ash could get a Riolu egg outside of Sinnoh then I don't see why Goh can't get a Toxel egg.

Gives the writers an excuse to showcase Galar Pokémon without actually having to go back to Galar :p
If a Toxel egg is possible and it's hatching, I can already imagine Ash & Goh being a disgruntled sitcom couple while dealing with how difficult Toxel's are.

Another endless cycle of capture -> battle -> jealousy ->legendary get away -> weird competitions -> 3-4 random fillers -> pwc centric episode . Darkest day arc is a life saver. At least it broke the trend but looks like post mewtwo the cycle shall start again until we reach another story or pwc arc. Moreover the continous Kanto pandering while ignoring other regions is depressing. Honestly galar has a lot of potential if they decide to give it equal focus like Kanto.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
List of Baby Pokémon:

Pichu (Unlikely since he already has Raichu)
Cleffa
Igglybuff
Togepi (Possibly Unlikely since it may seem like a redux of Misty's)
Tyrogue
Smoochum
Elekid
Magby
Azurill
Wynaut
Budew
Chingling
Bonsly
Mime Jr.
Happiny (Possibly Unlikely since it may seem like a redux of Brock's)
Munchlax
Riolu (Not happening for Obvious Reasons)
Mantyke
Toxel

Of every baby I think Gou's most likely to get Toxel

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Staff list, plus a revealtion of the episode's celebrity guest voice actors:

Screenplay 宮田由佳 (Yuka Miyata)
Storyboard 尼野浩正 (Hiromasa Amano)
Episode Director 野田泰宏 (Yasuhiro Noda)
Animation Director 大西雅也 (Masaya Onishi)

This episode will have guest appearances from the comedian trio 3ji no Heroine, who you should know as the host the Pokemon anime promo segments on Oha Suta.

Status
Not open for further replies.