• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

November 27th: PM2019 047 - Pokémon Champion! The Battle of Big Eaters!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Go and Hoshigarisu have decided to enter the "Big Eater Tournament" in Kuchiba City. There are tough opponents there to contend with, like last tournament's winner Kabigon and the globetrotting legend of the competitive eating world Burshamo, but Go has a surprising plan for winning. However, the Rocket Gang have been confused for the tournament's organizers and are working on some sort of nasty plot......

Screenplay 宮田由佳 (Yuka Miyata)
Storyboard 尼野浩正 (Hiromasa Amano)
Episode Director 野田泰宏 (Yasuhiro Noda)
Animation Director 大西雅也 (Masaya Onishi)

----

yZVHobX.jpg

You can look forward to lots of comedy episodes in the near future as well!!
Lots of Pokémon will be running wild in the upcoming episodes we'll be showing as well! Make note of these hilarious comedy episodes coming out of the left field!!
Pokémon Champion! The Battle of Big Eaters!!
Go and Hoshigarisu have decided to enter a Big Eater Tournament. But trouble arises when the Rocket Gang gets involved with the tournament...!!

----

This episode will have guest appearances from the comedian trio 3ji no Heroine, who you should know as the host the Pokemon anime promo segments on Oha Suta.

Note that "The Battle of Big Eaters" is the name of a TV show airing on TV Tokyo that itself is a spinoff from a show named "TV Champion", the title is a straight reference to these.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 384931

Seems like a filler tbh. Wonder what pokemon Satoshi could use, if he participates that is.

Last edited by a moderator:
I freaked out for a second, thought we'd see Cynthia again, good to know it's about Skowet vs Morpeko probably. I don't want to see that overrated Champion again.

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
No summary, just a title so far.

Note that "The Battle of Big Eaters" is the name of a TV show airing on TV Tokyo that itself is a spinoff from a show named "TV Champion", the title is a straight reference to these.

So should we expect celebrity guest VAs From those shows in this episode?

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
If I didn’t know prior I’d say this was about Cynthia but now I’m assuming this is about Skwovet :/

I forgot about the squirrel, this could be where it evolves but I see this as Morpeko's time to shine given it was advertised on the poster and it's eating Team Rocket's food lol

I'm still hoping that it becomes James' mascot, it's SO annoying that he doesn't have anything of his own

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Morpeko time :>

Status
Not open for further replies.