• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

November 27th: PM2019 047 - Pokémon Champion! The Battle of Big Eaters!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
I'm gonna laugh so hard if Sobble still hasn't met Cinderace yet

As for G. Farfetch'd I don't think he'd care too much about the fact that Riolu has Evolved
G-Farfetch’d is basically just that type of guy that doesn’t really care much about what’s happened anyways. Most of the time it’ll likely just be like this: ._.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
G-Farfetch’d is basically just that type of guy that doesn’t really care much about what’s happened anyways. Most of the time it’ll likely just be like this: ._.
To be fair that's how most of the Pokémon in the main cast are.

The only exceptions are Pikachu, Cinderace, Lucario and somewhat Dragonite

Gengar lost any semblance of a personality it had after Ash caught it

Farfetch'd? Literally WHO? It may as well not even exist.

Sobble is probably the worst offender of this. It's only noteworthy aspects are it's crying gimmick that got dropped early on; and it's interactions with Raboot and now that Raboot is gone, who knows if they still keep this angle between them?
Cinderace's Personality change, and it forming a Duo with Lucario doesn't sound promising. :(

Last edited:

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit

Gengar lost any semblance of a personality the after Ash caught it

Sobble is probably the worst offender of this. It's only noteworthy aspects are it's crying gimmick that got dropped early on; and it's interactions with Raboot and now that Raboot is gone, who knows if they still keep this angle between them?
Cinderace's Personality change, and it forming a Duo with Lucario doesn't sound promising. :(

It makes you wonder why they bothered spending so much time establishing the sibling relationship between Raboot and Sobble if they were just going to drop it.

Sobble grew out of its crying and hiding personality really quickly, now I just want him to evolve. The faster evolutions for this gen's starters make them seem weaker overall because the producers don't have to give them any feats, but I actually like that because I was never a fan of the prevolution-beats-evolution dynamic that is so common in pokemon.

Gengar definitely had allot of personality prior to capture, same with Farfetch'd but Gengar had more screen-time.

PsychoLogical

Gengar lost any semblance of a personality the after Ash caught it

Meh, Cinderace and Lucario being a pair has technically been a thing since Lucario was a Riolu where it, Raboot, and Pikachu were basically a trio until Sobble arrived where it went back and forth with Riolu, Raboot, and Pikachu and the Raboot and Sobble sibling duo. And Dragonite has been established as a happy hugger so it does have a personality. While Gengar... just meh with the hints of just being a smiley guy. Could've had it be used here as well since it's been seen eating most of the time now but I guess not unless they do finally plan on having it do something for once instead of being Sobble with being invisible. While I'm not gonna bother thinking much about the duck since I still have high hopes for it in "Season 2/ Year 2" considering Sirfetch'd still needs to debut. Sobble and Cinderace I assume will still have the usual interactions but not as much I'm guessing.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I'm personally hoping that either Skwovet evolves or Team Rocket officially catches Morpeko. Both would be nice, but knowing Journeys I can either see one of these possibilities happening or neither of them happening

BobbbidyBob

I honestly don’t see any sort of interesting chemistry happening between Cinderace or Lucario. I’m hoping Sobble evolves into his sassy evolution soon, dat be hilarious, oh and pair that thing with Dragonite or Gengar to annoy the crab out of it.

Henry's Journey

Whew, I just saw the preview and this episode looks like a bore, I mean we got 5 consecutive action-packed episodes and a breather is needed but man I even kind of enjoyed the Magikarp, Slowpoke, dub Pikachu, Marshtomp fillers, this seems like a waste of time. Skipping and looking at pics on Serebii.net it is. Next episode looking like a snoozefest as well.

Red and Blue

Personally I think Greedent is extremely underrated. Don't get why it's gotten so much scorn from fans

PsychoLogical

Main thing annoying people from getting berries.

At least for those who don't know how to avoid the fat squirrel entirely.
And then there’s that certain one at that giant tree at the CT :>

Status
Not open for further replies.