• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

November 2nd: SM48 - Strike a Fully Powered Pose for a Sleepover!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Everyone has gone to Professor Kukui's house for a fun sleepover today. Professor Burnet and Gonbe unofficially join in as well, and they all have an energetic sleepover where they all play games and eat together. But after everyone has gone to sleep, Burnet spots Lilie sneaking out of the house.

------

A sleepover is being held at Professor Kukui's house. Everyone has an energetic sleepover where they all play games and eat together. But that night, after everyone has gone to sleep, Lilie ends up sneaking out of the house and goes off somewhere.

-------

There's a sleepover at Professor Kukui's house. After everyone has gone to sleep, Lilie sneaks out of the house.

Screenplay 宮田由佳 (Yuka Miyata)
Storyboard 榎本守 (Mamoru Enomoto)
Episode Director 榎本守 (Mamoru Enomoto)
Animation Director 田之上慎 (Makoto Tanoue)
Animation Director 小林ゆかり (Yukari Kobayashi)
Animation Director 渡部裕子 (Yuko Watabe)

Last edited:

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Hmm, Burnet and Gonbe here. Seems to be a Lillie focused episode. I smell more Aether stuff here!

Janovy

Banned
Lillie ends up sneaking out. Let me guess: she's secretly training with her Vulpix?

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Lillie ends up sneaking out. Let me guess: she's secretly training with her Vulpix?

Please be true.

Lillie to crush League dreams

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
I don't really get the "Fully Powered Pose" part of the title. I can only think about Lillie getting her "Z-Powered Form" but I think it's a bit early for that.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
So either Lillie's going into Z mode or she finds the Z-Ring/Icium Z here :). That or Vulpix finally learns some new moves and battles/trains which I would be just as happy with lol.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Please be true.

Lillie to crush League dreams

Not in a million years!

I think this episode could be an apt prequel to the next episode with Lillie running away at night here and meeting Silvally in the next episode.

Xeogran

Marshadow Fan
I'm more interested to see the classmates all playing together. I love scenes like this as they add more character development, and I hope that it will be a nice and fun compilation.

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
In the opening, we see Lillie getting ready in her Z Powered form near a balcony. It's possible that the episode ends with Lillie changing into her form, and sneaking out to meet Gladion for the next episode, with Burnet spotting Lillie that way.

k6666

Pikachu Fan
Kinda hope there spark between burnet and kukui :3

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Hadn't even noticed Burnet and Munchlax were in here.

This could be fun.

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
Oh, more interaction between Kukui and Burnet, which i guess is being done to tie in with the games aspect of them both being married.
In short, by the end of the SM Saga, both of them would hold a marriage, and their marriage would most likely be the reason for Ash to leave Alola and continue on his journey in another region.

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
In short, by the end of the SM Saga, both of them would hold a marriage, and their marriage would most likely be the reason for Ash to leave Alola and continue on his journey in another region.

Lol that actually sounds like a really sad way for Ash to leave Alola. It'll be like Kukui saying "Hey Ash, we're married and need the space. There's no room for an unwanted freeloader like you, so please leave".

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
Lol that actually sounds like a really sad way for Ash to leave Alola. It'll be like Kukui saying "Hey Ash, we're married and need the space. There's no room for an unwanted freeloader like you, so please leave".

In the games Lillie lives with Kukui and he is already married
This doesn't make sense at all

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Z-powered Lillie likely? Or perhaps she's been secretly meeting with Jigglypuff because it reminds her of Clefairy.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
In the games Lillie lives with Kukui and he is already married
This doesn't make sense at all

im excited for dubs, but did Kukui mention anything specific towards Burnett hinting at their future relationship in the last episode that aired do you know???

Daniel31

HopingGaryReturns
Maybe she'll take Vulpix to go train at the Pokemon Fight Club.

So, Prof. Burnet is going to be sleeping over at Prof. Kukui's house ehh...

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
That was one of the first things that came to my mind, as well—Lillie sneaks out at night to start training with Shiron, though why she would feel she has to train in secret, when everyone else is asleep, I don't know. Another thing that came to mind is that perhaps the tour of Aether Paradise triggers something in Lillie's mind—either a newfound determination or a fragment of a missing memory. Perhaps she sees something at Aether Paradise that reminds her of Silvally and/or of her brother.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to any potential Kukui/Burnet interactions here. I'm still disappointed that anime Kukui and Burnet aren't married, as their game counterparts are, so a part of me is hoping this episode lays the foundation for a future (romantic) relationship. :D

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
im excited for dubs, but did Kukui mention anything specific towards Burnett hinting at their future relationship in the last episode that aired do you know???

He seems to know her because she's a fellow professor and researches on Ultra Holes, which is an important topic. Other than that, there wasn't any hint about Kukui and Burnet getting together yet. It could of course get built up later on.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Yeah I'm looking forward to the scenes with the classmates playing. More Lillie focus is great but I think she'll just have a heart to heart conversation with Prof Burnet.

Status
Not open for further replies.