• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

November 2nd: SM48 - Strike a Fully Powered Pose for a Sleepover!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rajas

Think Kukui and Burnet like each other based on their interactions in the latest episode but nothing more than that as yet.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
probably lillie changes her outfit this ep. Before reading the summary, I thought this would've been about ash getting the z power ring

Rock Captain 99

Following the dreams!!
probably lillie changes her outfit this ep. Before reading the summary, I thought this would've been about ash getting the z power ring

Yeah.. i too think lillie will change her outfit in this episode only. And burnet surely will help her in this. But there should be some event which should lead to this change. Just a random change would not work!!

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
From the summaries, this feels like a three-part episode, with this being episode 2.

Episode 1: Ash encounters Gladion and Type: Null. Type: Null evolves into Sylvally.
Episode 2: Ash only tells Lillie that he met Gladion again, Lillie tries to find Gladion at night, Burnet stops her and have a conversation and lets her go.
Episode 3: Lillie meets up with Gladion. Backstory time.

Vipsoccermaster

Heh, everyone having a sleepover, this time at Kukui's house? Including all five characters (besides Ash) of the main cast? Hmm. I bet this is the one where we saw that bit in the opening where Lillie was donning her Z-powered form look. Why at night, though? Perhaps she wants to do things on her own, and prepare herself as a real trainer?

Poor Kukui, having to make dinner and breakfast (probably with Mallow) for lots of people at his house.

Zipper4242

Bewear is the most powerful being in the universe.
Think we'll get two haircut scenes in two generations? Kinda hope so, because I liked the stark outfit changes in XY.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Think we'll get two haircut scenes in two generations? Kinda hope so, because I liked the stark outfit changes in XY.

You mean with Lillie? I don't think she'll actually cut her hair, but I think the design change could be similar and hopefully better executed afterwards with whatever changes happen

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Well just like the Akala arc, they just rush right into showing off everything that was in the opening..... at least that means Litten can evolve sooner I guess.

I hope her reasoning for going into z-powered form isn't just because she finds a z-ring, that'd be so dumb.

Nafsika

Everyone has gone to Professor Kukui's house for a fun sleepover today. Professor Burnet and Gonbe unofficially join in as well, and they all have an energetic sleepover where they all play games and eat together. But after everyone has gone to sleep, Burnet spots Lilie sneaking out of the house.

------

A sleepover is being held at Professor Kukui's house. Everyone has an energetic sleepover where they all play games and eat together. But that night, after everyone has gone to sleep, Lilie ends up sneaking out of the house and goes off somewhere.

Screenplay 宮田由佳 (Yuka Miyata)
Storyboard 榎本守 (Mamoru Enomoto)
Episode Director 榎本守 (Mamoru Enomoto)
Animation Director 田之上慎 (Makoto Tanoue)
Animation Director 小林ゆかり (Yukari Kobayashi)
Animation Director 渡部裕子 (Yuko Watabe)

It sounds like a fun episode!!! But I have to ask who's Gonbe that visit with Professor Burnet???
As for Lillie might the trip in Aether Paradise triggered some memories and for that she couldn't sleep!!!

Spyro39

Lillie didn't cut her hair for her Z-form in the games. She just tied it up into a ponytail, so I don't think anime Lillie will cut her hair. It would be, however, the second main character who changes their clothes mid series, though for Lillie, it's based off on her game counterpart's new clothing.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
It sounds like a fun episode!!! But I have to ask who's Gonbe that visit with Professor Burnet???
As for Lillie might the trip in Aether Paradise triggered some memories and for that she couldn't sleep!!!
Gonbe is the Japanese name for Munchlax. I assume it's the Munchlax we saw with Professor Burnet in the television broadcast in the most recent episode.

Nafsika

Aa!!!! A Munchlax!!!! If it is the same that we saw in yesterday's episode then will be awesome!!! It's really cute pokemon, especially Mays were something else!!! I miss that guy!!! Thank you Satomine Night!!!

SinnohEevee

I wonder what causes Lillie to try to escape at night to meet her brother.

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
That isn't a haircut, it's a halo-braid and ponytail.

And yeah, this episode looks super promising, props to the writers for giving Burnet a Pokemon and an undershowcased one at that.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Hmm, I just had a thought, maybe Burnett helps Lillie with her training here?? Maybe Snowy and Munchlax have a practice battle and that's where Snowy learns a new move or two.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
That isn't a haircut, it's a halo-braid and ponytail.

And yeah, this episode looks super promising, props to the writers for giving Burnet a Pokemon and an undershowcased one at that.
Undershowcased? May had one and used it fairly often, no?

Leonhart

Imagineer
I'm pleasantly surprised that Burnet-hakase will be attending the sleepover with Gonbe, and Lilie's nighttime subplot intrigues me as well. I'm hoping that she's secretly training Shiron and possibly teaching it a new attack, which would be some much-needed progress.

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
Undershowcased? May had one and used it fairly often, no?

I guess we have different opinion on undershowcased, I remember it being her least used and most ignored Pokemon overall. My favorite Pokemon on her team, but never saw much usage and usually lost. I only recall it getting three real battles despite being there since late AG.

Nafsika

What May loved that pokemon!!! She had made pokeblock for him and they shared the love for food and she used it in some battles, he was quite strong!!! Remember in her cameo in DP Munchlax had a lot of time on screen in the first episode!!! He was a cuty!!!!
Anyway!!! Back to Lillie if in this episode then in the next they will reveal why she fear pokemon!!! In this episode I hope to see her training!!! She really need it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.