• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

November 2nd: SM48 - Strike a Fully Powered Pose for a Sleepover!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mystic9899

Pokemon fan
this is probably where we'll see burnet's motherly relationship with lillie that's already been shown in the games and manga.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
New summary:

There's a sleepover at Professor Kukui's house. After everyone has gone to sleep, Lilie sneaks out of the house.

Vipsoccermaster

Very nice that everyone is having a sleepover at Kukui's place. Lillie sneaking out...probably changing and sets out to look for a Z-Ring, perhaps? Or some other object? Still, nothing new out of the newest summary.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
I feel like we've seen enough Munchlax already in pokemon :p but whateva its a cute-ish pokemon.

Hard to speculate on what'll happen besides maybe them training together... Maybe Nebby goes with Lillie when she sneaks out and they all get closer? As long as Ash stays asleep the whole time anddoesn't somehow get in on this, I'll be happy. Unless his pokemon evolve, then he can be involed lol.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
This is the most unprofessional school I've ever seen.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Well they'll be doing practice battles, so I wouldn't say it's that unprofessional. Plus, it is night time after all.

DatsRight

No TR it seems, but Lusamine and Hobbes will make an appearance.

Oh good looks like Turtonator's allowed in on the fun this time.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
This is the most unprofessional school I've ever seen.
I think the definition of "professional" is quite different in a world where 10-year-olds are considered old enough to leave home and travel on their own without adult supervision (and it's unknown whether they have finished their compulsory education by then, either). :p

I'm looking forward to the interaction between Professor Burnet and Lillie. I hope they bond a bit, the way they seemed to in the games. It's also interesting that Burnet finds Lillie staring out at the sea, presumably at the beach, since in the games, Burnet found Lillie passed out on a beach. It's a nice callback to the games.

I have a feeling Gladion's appearance might be toward the end of the episode, setting up the premise for the next episode. I wonder what role Lusamine will play in this episode, though...

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
So I guess we'll finally get to see some of Burnet. Wonder whether there will be some emphasis in this episode on the Kukui/Burnet relationship though. That'd be great to see! :D

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
I
I have a feeling Gladion's appearance might be toward the end of the episode, setting up the premise for the next episode. I wonder what role Lusamine will play in this episode, though...

There's a fairly good chance both characters will only appear in flashbacks. Same with James.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
I'm more interested honestly to see Kukui-Burnet interactions in this episode rather than Liliie-Burnet. They are supposed to be in a relationship game wise.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
There's a fairly good chance both characters will only appear in flashbacks. Same with James.
Gladion, Lusamine, and Hobbes appearing only in flashback did occur to me, and I think that's most likely the case for Lusamine, as I see no reason for her to be in this episode otherwise. If the episode opens up with Lillie leaving home for Professor Kukui's house for the sleepover, then I could see Hobbes appearing there to bid her farewell. And I could still see Gladion appearing briefly at the end of the episode, as part of the setup for the next episode. But it would definitely be more interesting if they appear in flashbacks, as well; I would like to see more of Lillie's past.

I'm more interested honestly to see Kukui-Burnet interactions in this episode rather than Liliie-Burnet. They are supposed to be in a relationship game wise.
But their relationship in the anime doesn't seem to extend beyond that of research colleagues. That's how Professor Kukui introduced Professor Burnet—as a fellow researcher, not as a romantic partner (and certainly not as his wife), although they do appear to be friends.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
But their relationship in the anime doesn't seem to extend beyond that of research colleagues. That's how Professor Kukui introduced Professor Burnet—as a fellow researcher, not as a romantic partner (and certainly not as his wife), although they do appear to be friends.
Well you don't know for sure. They could very well end up being in a relationship.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
Well you don't know for sure. They could very well end up being in a relationship.
That wasn't my point. You said they are supposed to be in a relationship game-wise. This is not the game; this is the anime, and right now in the anime, Kukui and Burnet's relationship doesn't extend beyond that of research colleagues. Sure, they could wind up getting into a relationship later on in the series, but they are not in a relationship right now.

Lillie is the focus of the episode, and I expect the focus to remain on her. I don't expect to see that much interaction between Kukui and Burnet, to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.