• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

November 2nd: SM48 - Strike a Fully Powered Pose for a Sleepover!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nafsika

Ah it looks really nice episode!
I want to ask what kind a z move they practiced? Also if Nebby teleports Lillie to Gladion that means that Ash will be there too! I'm so excited about that! And the last thing I wanted to point out is that Gladion still hasn't Type:Null comletely under his control. He almost attacted to Lillie!
Ah I wish next week was here! So many interesting things happening and we have to wait to watch them! So unfair!

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Didn't strike Mallow as the nightmask type but she's too pure for this world

wait what

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
Seriously mallow looks totally adorable with her hair untied, she should keep that look permanently. Though not meant to be sexist but women look better with there hair untied. It just look natural to them.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
Kukui x Burnet. About time. Although it seems Kukui is as dense as Ash is. I imagine Burnet and Kukui encounter Lillie when they are walking down the beach, or at least see her from a distanc
I think it's more likely that Professor Kukui goes looking for Professor Burnet and Lillie when he notices they are missing, and he encounters them on the beach. In any case, it seems we might be getting a Kukui x Burnet moment after all. :D

So, it seems my prediction that Hobbes would appear at the beginning of the episode as Lillie is preparing to leave for the sleepover was correct; and it also seems Lusamine appears there, as well, via video phone call. (I wonder what condescending thing she said to make Lillie hang up on her like that.)

It also seems I was right about Gladion appearing in this episode as part of the set up for the next episode, since I'm guessing Lillie is teleported to Gladion at the end of the episode.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Mallow's adorable, and Kukui and Burnet seem to be on a long walk on the beach.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
YAAY BURNETT X KUKUI!!! Must dive deeper into this pair :D Now that the romance is without Ash, it can totally go somewhere woo! I'm all about Pokemon developing a romance on-screen that does NOT include Ash.

Lillie using a z-move potentially? PLEASE have her start this soon for real, instead of her obtaining one at the end or something like Ash giving his to her since he doesn't wanna bring it in the future or something?

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
It would also be interesting to see how much of a set up this episode provides for the next episode. There has been a lot of expectations to see Z-Lillie, if that really happens, there needs to be a good setup in this episode.

Rajas

Looks like at the end of this episode Lillie is going to get traumatized again by Null which would lead into the next episode. Maybe she would change her look in 49 if she does get over it by then which seems to be the case.

LagMaster

Looks like at the end of this episode Lillie is going to get traumatized again by Null which would lead into the next episode. Maybe she would change her look in 49 if she does get over it by then which seems to be the case.

Sounds about right. I knew it would be too soon for Lillie to get over her fear, something was going to have to throw her back into it!

Also now that I seen the preview all I can say is WOW so much to look forward to in this episode!

Rajas

Sounds about right. I knew it would be too soon for Lillie to get over her fear, something was going to have to throw her back into it!

Also now that I seen the preview all I can say is WOW so much to look forward to in this episode!

Agreed, episodes like these are ones I could totally get behind. episode 48 and 49 are definitely going to be winners.

Zipper4242

Bewear is the most powerful being in the universe.
Looks like we're getting Rotom Lotto next week as well.

First drinking that coconut milk at Oranguru's bar and now gambling during a sleepover? *shakes head* Delinquent children! :D

But yeah, I can imagine the scenario being that Lillie stumbled upon something Faba didn't want her to know about the UBs (like maybe the fact that Silvally is designed to hunt them) and hypnotized her to forget that and have an aversion to both Gladion and Null.

Also, I think Null is going to evolve in one of these two episodes, perhaps intercut (idk if that's the write word) with Lillie going into her Z-Powered design.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I appreciate that Lilie's getting some focus here, and I particularly liked that she looked irritated when she was speaking to Lusamine in the preview. The other subplot that I'm anticipating are the Kukui-hakase and Burnet-hakase scenes, especially their walk along the beach at night.

Spyro39

It also seems I was right about Gladion appearing in this episode as part of the set up for the next episode, since I'm guessing Lillie is teleported to Gladion at the end of the episode.

Sounds about right. Lillie thinks about her brother for 1 minute, and Nebby happens to conveniently teleport her to his location, setting up the events of the next episode. Can't wait to see how her character unfolds in this and next episode.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Midnight feast!

Munchlax - NOPE

I'm sort of happy the entire class is practicing Z-moves, make this an educational sleepover (who knew it was a school?)

Leonhart

Imagineer
I'm enjoying the sleepover activities that we've seen so far, such as Mao frying food with Burnet-hakase overseeing her cooking techniques, as well as Satoshi helping with the lettuce. Burnet-hakase's Gonbe devouring the feast reminds me so much of Haruka's Gonbe, which is nostalgic to say the least.

AshxSatoshi

Ice Aurelia
I'm enjoying the sleepover activities that we've seen so far, such as Mao frying food with Burnet-hakase overseeing her cooking techniques, as well as Satoshi helping with the lettuce. Burnet-hakase's Gonbe devouring the feast reminds me so much of Haruka's Gonbe, which is nostalgic to say the least.

I have a question, Haruka is May for us but are the names any similar? Like is Haruka Japanese for May or are most of the dub names completely random and nothing to do with the Japanese ones?

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
I have a question, Haruka is May for us but are the names any similar? Like is Haruka Japanese for May or are most of the dub names completely random and nothing to do with the Japanese ones?

I believe it is Japanese for "spring" so it is a fairly appropriate approximation.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
I'm not sure about anime-only characters, but the English names of characters from the games are not random and are usually related to the Japanese names. Haruka (usually) means "scent of spring," so May is an equivalent English name. Hikari means "light," so Dawn is a similar name. One meaning of Kasumi is "mist," hence Misty.

Status
Not open for further replies.