• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

November 2nd: SM48 - Strike a Fully Powered Pose for a Sleepover!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AshxSatoshi

Ice Aurelia
I'm not sure about anime-only characters, but the English names of characters from the games are not random and are usually related to the Japanese names. Haruka (usually) means "scent of spring," so May is an equivalent English name. Hikari means "light," so Dawn is a similar name. One meaning of Kasumi is "mist," hence Misty.

Oh okay thank you for information
You and Wandering Mist

MissAngel

Drizzile=My Spirit Pokemon
So it's almost time for this. The previews are full of cute sleepover antics. That walk at night with Burnet and Kukui is perfect. Though the episode titles after this make me wonder if the scene of Lillie changing her clothes isn't actually happening anytime soon.

Last edited:

Rajas

So it's almost time for this. The previews are full of cute sleepover antics. That walk on the beach with Burnet and Kukui is perfect. Though the episode titles after this make me wonder if the scene of Lillie changing her clothes isn't actually happening anytime soon.

My guess is that it'll happen at 50, this episode most likely ends with Lillie being traumatized by Null.

DatsRight

I'm placing bets on it happening around the same time as in the games' story point if they adapt it, when the villain plot really starts to go in motion. Remember it was pivoted by her being rescued from her mother and wanting to be more independent.

Also Lillie is still in her current dress in promo posters and such (where Ash is wearing his upgraded Z Ring), so I'm betting she might still wear it for a fair while into this series.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
Hopefully Lillie is able to still touch snowy by the end of this episode and its just pikachu she isnt able to touch again.

Status
Not open for further replies.