• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

November 2nd: SM48 - Strike a Fully Powered Pose for a Sleepover!

Status
Not open for further replies.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
That wasn't my point. You said they are supposed to be in a relationship game-wise. This is not the game; this is the anime, and right now in the anime, Kukui and Burnet's relationship doesn't extend beyond that of research colleagues. Sure, they could wind up getting into a relationship later on in the series, but they are not in a relationship right now.

Lillie is the focus of the episode, and I expect the focus to remain on her. I don't expect to see that much interaction between Kukui and Burnet, to be honest.

Burnet is coming to Kukui's house after all. This could very well be the start of Kukui and Burnet beginning to like each other/interacting, which could be the initial signs of them ending up being in a relationship in the future.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen

Nafsika

It's getting really interesting! I hope to tell us something more from Lillie`s past! And I'm sure that this is a Lillie episode with a lot of bonding! I have a really good feeling about that!

Spyro39

No TRio again, okay. Maybe they won't appear next episode either.

professor oak, not principal oak? maybe ash calls him or something

I didn't notice until you mentioned it. Maybe Ash does call Professor Oak or he appears in a flashback?

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
No TRio... yep, just like that my interest is gone in this.
I hope Lillie becomes more likeable, and more like her game counterpart after the change... like the gag going away permanently, it's outstayed its welcome

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Aww, I think Lillie misses Gladion :)...how cute. I think what's gonna happen here is that at the end of the episode, Lillie changes into her new clothes and then sets off to find her brother after Ash lets her know he ran into him.

Xeogran

Marshadow Fan
MALLOW WITH HER HAIR DOWN!!! Seeing her like this makes me so happy, omg. SHE'S PURE, CUTE AND BEAUTIFUL <3

Also Kukui x Burnett is happening on screen omg. I love Sun & Moon

Last edited:

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Huh, seems like Lillie is still in her regular clothes when she gets teleported to her brother. Guessing the episode ends with her just getting there and then next episode, it continues.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Kukui x Burnet! Yep! Just what I wanted! :D

nickdt

Kukui x Burnet. About time. Although it seems Kukui is as dense as Ash is. I imagine Burnet and Kukui encounter Lillie when they are walking down the beach, or at least see her from a distanc

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
I think Z powered Lillie will happen in the next episode. The next episode seems to directly continue from this one. So Lillie probably meets with Gladion towards the end of the episode, and then next episode dwells more into her memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.